Cheap for the area. Very clean and fairly spacious room. Nice but tiny bathroom with awesome water pressure in the shower. No complimentary breakfast but they do have coffee in the lobby.
My biggest complaint was the lack of shampoo or conditioner in the room. I've stayed in a lot of h/motels and even the cheapest have offered these things for free so I didn't even bother to pack them. HOWEVER, they do sell it from a vending machine for an insane price of $2 for 2 tiny packets. Luckily they are conveniently located close to several drug store.
There are two popular breakfast restaurants and a gas station right in front of the motel.
The stay here was definitely worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is newly renovated and 100% Smoke-Free! The Superior King room features a King-sized bed, desk with large work area, microwave and mini refrigerator. Our Standard Double features 2 extra long full-sized beds, desk and comfortable seating. All rooms include free wireless internet. This location is within walking distance to great restaurants. 10 minutes to Downtown Cleveland, Horseshoe Casino, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and many other attractions. Easy access to interstates I-77, I-480, I-80, I-271, and I-90. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Independence
- Independence Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence Ohio