“Didn't stay” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Jeffersonville
Raleigh, NC
“Didn't stay”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

We were on our last night headed home and I just wanted a clean place to sleep. I found the Econo Lodge thru GPS and it was at the same time my 5-yr old had to use the bathroom. I walked in and asked if there was a room available and could my son use their facilities.

No. Then the owner proceeded to check me in...via training someone! As the minutes turned into 10, I asked about using the rooms bathroom for my son. Boy am I glad I did.

The room smelled of dog, or something. My son felt he had to hold his nose. The room was dark and smelled. The TV looked a relic from the 70s, even the light switches seemed from the past. When I returned to the library and said the room smelled, the owner argued with me claiming it did not!! He wanted me to walk back and 'show' him the smell!!

I can't deal with poor customer service, so we left for the $10 more Quality Inn just 6 minutes down the road!!

Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Ponytail_Mom

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Jeffersonville, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

I work for the yellow Pages I live in Hotels the last two years in different counties.. I enjoy the stay in Jeffersonville due to the easy on and odd too interstate 71 also the hotel is quiet.. after a long day of travel.the room is clean and the owner is a always willing to make my stay a happy one.

Room Tip: ll rooms good
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

The rooms are clean but there is little else good to say. The bathrooms are VERY small! I spent 9 years riding submarines and our toilets had more room! The one in this motel was not anchored well, quite an experience indeed. No place in shower to hold soap, or anything, but waterflow was good, hot and plentiful. Beds seem comfortable enough for 1 or 2 nights.
Good rates and easy to access from I-71

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from highway.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Western New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

This was the last night of being on the road for 2 weeks, and my husband and I had come to expect a few minimal things in our stays.
Upon entering the lobby, we were not greeted, but rather asked our name. I explained we have a reservation and the next thing I was asked for was our credit card. Before giving it, I asked to verify name, room reservation, smoking/non-smoking, AAA club number, etc.... EVERYTHING was a chore and inconvenience! I was given one room key in a torn, reused many times key card packet. I asked for a second key for my husband, and again, this was an inconvenience. I gave back the reused packet as well, and begrudgingly received a new one from the drawer.
The room was very small with very old, dated, furnishings, but thank goodness the a/c worked. Even though the unit looked as though it had come over on the mayflower! There was one dial left, the other had broken off, so you had to take it off and place it over the temp adjustment. The louvers had been all broken off so they used a wire mesh to protect fingers.
We were guessing the motel had to make upgrades to meet minimal Econolodge standards, as they re-lined the shower walls with granite and put in a granite counter.... kind of like putting lipstick on a pig.... there were still holes in the walls from where other furnishings used to be before they did their "rehab".
One peek at the next morning's breakfast layout and we headed over to the Waffle House!
We would definitely not stay at this motel again, and it was disappointing after staying at some very nice Econolodges over the previous 2 weeks.

Room Tip: Go across the interchange to other choices.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Jeffersonville hotels

Arlington VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

What a great hotel! comfy bed, big bathtub wide parking spaces and so quiet you can hear the cows in the next county! what a big surprise, especially at the price we got!

Room Tip: if you're going to kings Island this is just 45 mins away
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank steelforce
eastern Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

It is next door to a Lion's Den Adult bookstore and I was worried that it might have its share or ______________ but the room was very clean and we felt safe. The continental breakfast was corn flakes and a pastries. We were just there to sleep and for the price we were satisfied.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank dmcleod
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersonville
Baymont Inn & Suites Washington Court House
Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville
Hampton Inn Washington Court House
Quality Inn Washington Court House
Holiday Inn Express Washington Court House
Holiday Inn Express Washington C...
#1 of 3 in Washington Court House
Red Roof Inn Springfield
Red Roof Inn Springfield
#5 of 14 in Springfield

Been to Econo Lodge Jeffersonville? Share your experiences!