“Truck driver”

Econo Lodge Jeffersonville
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Jeffersonville
“Truck driver”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful employees....newly renovated roooms....bathroom a lil small...Overall good experience....not too many places deliver food but there's plenty within .1/2 mile....outsude of hotel needs an upkeep...but don't judge the book by its cover!

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Fantastic service! Will always stay when I am in town. I have been staying there for years. Jay is a fantastic host . I always recommend his motel to everyone. He really puts on a great breakfast. The rooms could not be any cleaner.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Robyn M
New Martinsville, West Virginia, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

The front desk clerk wasn't very friendly. Going to king's Island and got severly sick because of the breakfeast. Bedding was probably the best park of the hotel. Wish we would have stayed in a different place. Do not go here

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Jeffersonville hotels

Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

We booked this hotel via Hotwire. Based on past experience, had we known we were being booked into Econo Lodge we would not have proceeded. This chain is way overpriced for what you are getting. It took the desk clerk (who we had clearly awakened from a deep sleep) 15 minutes to check us in. The bedding and furnishings were old, shabby, and outdated. There were none of the basic amenities that we've received at other hotels where we have paid lower rates...no coffee maker, no hair dryer, no bath tub. The shower had no place to put your shampoo or soap...we had to put those items on the shower floor or on the toilet lid. The heater made a loud noise all night.

This hotel was listed as a 2 1/2 star on Hotwire. Don't believe it. As for the continental breakfast - that consisted of plastic packaged donuts. Please go around the corner and stay somewhere else. It's bound to be better and possibly cheapeer.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CS192
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2013

I've always had excellent service and a clean room at a good price. I stay here each time I visit Jeffersonville, which is frequently. The staff is very courteous and supply a great continental breakfast.Rooms on the backside are quieter. Perfect proximity to highway and shopping at the Outlet Mall.

Room Tip: rooms with microwave and refrigerator are available without additional charge
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank TJ S
Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2012

I was concerned when I pulled in as this motel sits off the beaten path and across from a truck stop and an adult bookstore. I was pleasantly surprised to find the rooms had recently been totally rehabbed and were spotlessly clean! The rooms are a bit on the small side, but the inexpensive price made it well worth it for me. It also turned out to be very quiet throughout the night, despite my concerns about the "neighbors". There are also many restaurants and a huge outlet mall just on the other side of the Interstate.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank kyjavelin
Raleigh, NC
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

We were on our last night headed home and I just wanted a clean place to sleep. I found the Econo Lodge thru GPS and it was at the same time my 5-yr old had to use the bathroom. I walked in and asked if there was a room available and could my son use their facilities.

No. Then the owner proceeded to check me in...via training someone! As the minutes turned into 10, I asked about using the rooms bathroom for my son. Boy am I glad I did.

The room smelled of dog, or something. My son felt he had to hold his nose. The room was dark and smelled. The TV looked a relic from the 70s, even the light switches seemed from the past. When I returned to the library and said the room smelled, the owner argued with me claiming it did not!! He wanted me to walk back and 'show' him the smell!!

I can't deal with poor customer service, so we left for the $10 more Quality Inn just 6 minutes down the road!!

Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Ponytail_Mom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersonville
Baymont Inn & Suites Washington Court House
Quality Inn and Conference Center
Ramada Xenia
Ramada Xenia
#3 of 5 in Xenia

Been to Econo Lodge Jeffersonville? Share your experiences!