Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jeffersonville
Salem, Ohio
“Super!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent in every way... fantastic decor, friendly staff, great breakfast, comfy bed, real nice! We were going to Baymont next door, but did a drive around, and decided not... real glad we went to Fairfield.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank sneekpete
Cassie W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, Jeffersonville I would like to say "Thank You" for taking the time and submitting your review.. I greatly appreciate and value your comments and positive feedback. Our hotel just opened in November 2013. It's nice to hear good comments regarding the friendly staff. I will share your comments with them. The beds that we have are Serta, Perfect Sleeper II. They are super comfortable.

We deeply value your relationship with Marriott, and we are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because you deserve the very best.

I am happy to hear that you choose to stay at our Fairfield Inn & Suites, Thank you for staying with us. I look forward to seeing you on your future trips to the Jeffersonville Ohio area.

Best Regards,
Cassie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Hubbard, Ohio
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed two nights on business and the staff and hotel are fantastic! This hotel is brand new just opening in December of 2013. Rooms are clean, spacious and well designed. Ample work space with micro/fridge in room. Fitness room has state of the art equipment . Pool was also very nice! This hotel can be a little tricky to find it is located right next to a great restaurant called Wernier Smokehouse! Great outlet mall close by. The staff was very friendly and made me feel at home! I will make this my new home away from home while on business.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Liberata527
Cassie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, Jeffersonville I would like to say "Thank You" for taking the time and submitting your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met your travel needs. I appreciate your comments and positive feedback.

Thank you for staying with us. I look forward to seeing you on your future trips to Jeffersonville.

Regards,
Cassie Woolfrom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersonville
Baymont Inn & Suites Washington Court House
hampton inn
hampton inn
#2 of 5 in Jeffersonville
Holiday Inn Express Washington Court House
Holiday Inn Express Washington C...
#1 of 3 in Washington Court House
Econo Lodge Jeffersonville
Econo Lodge Jeffersonville
#4 of 5 in Jeffersonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Washington Court House
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Wash...
#3 of 3 in Washington Court House

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville

Property: Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville
Address: 11349 Allen Rd, Jeffersonville, OH 43128-9773 (Formerly Fairfield Inn & Suites Jeffersonville I-71)
Region: United States > Ohio > Jeffersonville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jeffersonville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.