“New and nicely decorated”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jeffersonville
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

We went to this part of ohio because my husband needed to work near the hotel and we wanted to be close to the outlets. We traveled with our two month old baby and this hotel was perfect. They have a couch and a desk which was nice to hang out vs sitting on the bed. The size of the room was nice, shower really nice and the breakfast was delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel to travelers that want to stay close to the outlets.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank vspillman
Cassie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit your feedback regarding our hotel and your recent stay. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the King Suite. These rooms are great when you want the extra space to work or relax.

Being located across from the Tanger Outlet Mall is great. I hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We read the reviews and booked the hotel at a very reasonable senior rate. We were more than impressed with the hotel; from the lobby to the guest rooms, all is perfection. It has features that you normally find in a much more expensive hotel, such as a large bathroom with a huge glass-door shower, beautiful bed linens, and tasteful and contemporary wall and window coverings. We will definitely stay here again if we come this way.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris L
Cassie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave feedback regarding your stay. I'm very happy to hear that you were impressed with our hotel, lobby and guest rooms. We are a newer version of the Fairfield Inn & Suites, we are considered a Generation 4 model. Like you mentioned we are very vibrant, colorful, and well decorated hotel. Our lobby is very welcoming. Our king rooms do offer a large bathroom and a huge shower. Our beds are comfortable with nice, clean, crisp bed linens.

I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed here just a few days ago, to visit Kings Island. It is just about a 45 minute drive from here, and, the Tanger Outlets are right across the street!! This is a brand new hotel, and is exceptionally clean, very comfortable beds, excellent hot free breakfast. I am highly recommending this property if you are staying in the area.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SennyChar
Cassie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for leaving positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. As you mentioned, our hotel is new. We opened for business this past November. I'm happy to hear that our hotel/rooms are exceptionally clean. We do receive many compliments on the comfort of our beds. You also indicated that we offer an excellent Hot Breakfast. We also change the variety of the items on the breakfast daily to ensure that our guests staying more than one night will also receive a variety. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to highly recommend our property.

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Like the "new do" at Fairfield. Stayed on my way from Columbus to Cinci. Late check in, clean room, friendly staff. You can't go wrong on this one. Rooms are a new design and I would have been comfortable for a longer stay.

Nice hotel, give it a try.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Cassie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a great review regarding our hotel. I'm happy that you choose to stay with us at the newly opened Fairfield Inn & Suites, Jeffersonville.

It's great to hear that your room was clean, and our staff was friendly. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the new Fairfield Inn & Suites design. Our lobby and our guest rooms are open, vibrant, and mostly make you feel welcome.

I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I usually stay in the Courtyard brand of the Marriott chain, and I found this hotel an unexpected change from the Courtyard. Recently opened, this hotel offers everything the Courtyard offers, and more. The complimentary breakfast is on par with the great breakfast the Residence Inn brand offers. My room was well-designed, with a king size bed, a pull-out desk, and a 32" LCD TV. The staff was very friendly, and I struck up a nice conversation with the front desk clerk. I did not use the indoor pool, but it was inviting. With Marriot's remodeling drive to make each brand a consistent experience nationwide, I will consider the Fairfield Inn as an alternative to the Courtyard.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank StevieB92630
Cassie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave feedback regarding your recent stay at the newly opened Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. We greatly value your loyalty with Marriott.
I am happy to hear that our complimentary breakfast is on par with the great breakfast found at other properties within the Marriott chain. It's great to see that our hotel has friendly staff. We take great pride in customer service and staff friendliness. If your travel plans bring you back to the Jeffersonville area, I hope you choose to stay with us!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Stayed here 2 separate nights in April 2014. The property is virtually brand new, having opened in December 2013. The 2 different rooms I had on two different nights were extremely clean, and I love the bathroom set-up, as this property has full stand-up showers, rather than the old-school tub/shower combo. I've stayed in five-star resorts that didn't have showers this nice. The rooms and common areas were very clean, the beds were comfortable, and the overall fit and finish of the property was very nice. The gym, while small, was functional, and I was pleasantly surprised to find a small indoor pool. The complimentary breakfast each morning was more than adequate and a nice touch. I found the staff to be very pleasant and friendly.

The proximity to the outlet mall was nice, and I was pleased to find a Marriott property a bit closer to my destinations in Hillsboro and Wilmington. There are reasonable food choices at this particular interchange off I-71, though I can't say that you'll have lots of healthy options, though that's not the Fairfield Inn's fault. The hotel is right next to Werner's BBQ, which, though I didn't try it, I was told is a decent place to try.

Overall I give this property an Excellent rating and, if they maintain the hotel over the years, I'll definitely be back each time I need to visit our Ohio offices.

Room Tip: I found the rooms I had on the third floor to be quiet and the elevator was acceptably quick.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DCWP
Cassie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, Jeffersonville I would like to say "Thank You" for taking the time and submitting your review. We greatly appreciate and value your comments and positive feedback. Our hotel just opened in November 2013. It's nice to hear good comments regarding our hotel, and staff.

We deeply value your relationship with Marriott, and we are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because you deserve the very best.

I am happy to hear that you choose to stay at our Fairfield Inn & Suites, Thank you for staying with us. I look forward to seeing you on your future trips to the Jeffersonville Ohio area.

Best Regards,
Cassie

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent in every way... fantastic decor, friendly staff, great breakfast, comfy bed, real nice! We were going to Baymont next door, but did a drive around, and decided not... real glad we went to Fairfield.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank sneekpete
Cassie W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, Jeffersonville I would like to say "Thank You" for taking the time and submitting your review.. I greatly appreciate and value your comments and positive feedback. Our hotel just opened in November 2013. It's nice to hear good comments regarding the friendly staff. I will share your comments with them. The beds that we have are Serta, Perfect Sleeper II. They are super comfortable.

Best Regards,
Cassie

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersonville
Baymont Inn & Suites Washington Court House
hampton inn
hampton inn
#2 of 5 in Jeffersonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington
Holiday Inn Express Washington Court House
Holiday Inn Express Washington C...
#1 of 3 in Washington Court House
Holiday Inn Wilmington
Holiday Inn Wilmington
#2 of 5 in Wilmington
Econo Lodge Jeffersonville
Econo Lodge Jeffersonville
#4 of 5 in Jeffersonville

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville? Share your experiences!