“Wonderful Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kelleys Island
House on Huntington Lane B&B
Ranked #1 of 10 Kelleys Island B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We wanted a close-by vacation to kick-off the summer. We chose Kelley's Island for a 4 day, 3 night stay with a day trip to Put-In-Bay. We took our bicycles, rode the ferry, and were off for our adventure. The B&B was perfect for us. It is super nice, very clean and Patty, the owner is a great hostess with loads of information about the island and surrounding area, it's history, etc. Can't say enough about the beauty and charm that is meticulously maintained. We will probably make this stay again in the near future. Left us smiling and completely thrilled that we chose to stay at Patty's home on Huntington Lane!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Cheryl R

Reviewed 18 June 2013

My husband and I have stayed here in '94 and '97. We totally enjoyed Patty's hospitality, warmth, and service both times. The house has neat, clean and nicely decorated rooms. My adult daughter and I spent 2 nights there in June 2013 and enjoyed the added changes since I last stayed (a private bath and a TV in the room). I cannot stress enough how spotless the whole house is with no funny smells, sounds, etc. that many old houses can have. The living room and back common room are comfortably furnished and are good places to just unwind ,read a book, watch tv, or DVD ;or just sit and relax. So is the back patio. (She provides DVDs too. ) Patty always has cookies and fruit out during the day for the munchies. Yum!
The good basic breakfast includes her homemade coffeecake. Patty also gave us tips for restaurants, shopping, etc. We really like the bicycles to tour the island during our stay. I highly recommend the House on Huntington Lane for a relaxing, pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I have never been to a B&B before and this one was AMAZING. I went with my mother and we loved it! It is spacious and so clean. Patty had great information of where to go based on our interest. She also let us use her bikes for free. Coming back to the house was relaxing after a night out. I felt like we had our own space and at the same time Patty was friendly and pleasant to talk to. It was hard to leave. I will make sure to come back to KI and only stay here!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2013

This is the second time my husband and I lodged at House on Huntington Lane. Our innkeeper Patty is super knowledgeable about all island events and she's friendly--she makes us feel more like friends than patrons. The B&B is tastefully decorated and the "common areas" are spacious enough for all guests to have a little privacy. Rooms are spotless. Fresh cookies and fruit are always available during the day, and plenty of room for our own favorite foods in the fridge & freezer. We love KI and love this B&B!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2013

This was a first time visit to KI with my husband the weekend after Memorial Day. We were a little nervous about staying in a B&B and sharing close quarters with strangers. However, this turned out to be an excellent choice! The innkeeper, Patty, was extremely friendly and very helpful with tips about what we could do on the island. The place was spotless and very tastefully decorated. She was always available to help and answer questions. She was not ever hovering and in the way. When the other guests arrived, there was plenty of common space and privacy for everyone to move around freely and still share a friendly vacation space. Well worth the value!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2013

My fianee and I stayed at the House on Huntington Lane for Memorial day weekend, and we had the most relaxing time.

The historic home is immaculate, all the way down to the beautifully decorated rooms. I could immediately tell that the owner puts immense amount of time into it's upkeep and care.

The backyard and the beautiful sun room make for pleasantly quiet places to relax and read a book, or take an afternoon snooze after walking the island.

Patty, the owner, is so lovely and helpful - when we were leaving after our four day stay, I felt like I was saying goodbye to an old friend that I knew I would see again soon.

I can't think of a better place to stay than the House on Huntington Lane while spending a relaxing weekend away.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2012

We have been staying at The House for six years and we are always happy to arrive and sad to leave. Patty is an amazing innkeeper and offers all of the conveniences you need to stay on the island. As someone who has worked and lived on Kelleys Island I highly recommend giving Patty the chance to invite you into her home.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

Been to House on Huntington Lane B&B? Share your experiences!