“Grumpy bartender”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Grumpy bartender”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Came here to watch a World Cup game with visiting family. Grumpiest bartender on Kelleys Island. Probably won't go back.

• Visited July 2014

Sandusky, OH
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious and our server was fantastic! Great place to stop for lunch. I had a burger cooked perfectly. It's a seat yourself restaurant and we were served very quickly.

Ashville, Ohio
“Illegal tip”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The food was good, service so-so. We left a tip of 10%, using our credit card. I signed the slip myself and lo and behold, when I got home from this vacation, the restaurant had added more to my bill to increase the tip to 20%. If I had wanted to tip 20% I would have. I think this is illegal. There were only 3 in our party and nothing was mentioned about adding a gratuity as is common with large groups of people. I had no way of knowing they did this until I checked my bank statement a few days later. How crooked is this? I will not go back there.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Patty344
New Carlisle, Ohio
“Just so so”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The food was okay. The menu is not huge. Nice place to sit and people watch. Probably won't go back.

Visited June 2014
Oregon
“Breakfast was awful.”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Had one bite of my eggs and pushed my plate away. The potatoes were over cooked and hard. The waitress never batted an eye when carried away two full plates of food untouched. She put our bill on the table and walked away. Needless to say she did not get a tip. Very disappointing.

• Visited June 2014