“Seriously...a dance pole?”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Went in to have a few drinks and appetizers with visitors and encountered a drunk girl leaving little to the imagination dancing on a pole.
I won't be back ... not my scene.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The service was very attentive and fast -- the staff is great!! The nachos were advertised as having cheddar cheese but it was actually some liquid cheese like warmed Velveeta -- ick. The breaded/fried perch was good, as were fries and hamburgers; not at all exceptional, but good.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Love to sit on their casual patio and watch the boats. The food is really good for bar food. This is a bar and does get loud and not family friendly on weekends, especially evenings. But we take our kid during the day or on weeknights and they have a kids menu. All in all a great Kellys Island landmark and a must experience. Order the Walleye Sandwich!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I don't know that this would be my choice for the best food around, but they can have some great entertainment here. After a few drinks, the crowd really has a great time. If you are a boater, you can pull right up to the restaurant. Everyone has a great time, and it doesn't have to be late at night. This place parties during the afternoon as well. Sit outside and enjoy the view!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Our party of 5 visited for lunch, at 12:45 on a very quiet Tuesday afternoon. There were only perhaps 20 other diners in the entire facility, yet we had to wait more than 20 minutes to give our order, and another 45 minutes for our food. I should have simply paid our drink bill and left, but I was unaware of how many other good restaurants there are, on this small island. Sadly then, 2 of our orders came with the wrong sides, and my french fries came only partially cooked, hurried, I'm guessing, because they knew our food was far over due. Our waitress never checked on our status during our wait, and apologized for the delay, once she brought our food. She brought a complementary order of onion rings, a nice gesture, but one that none of us wanted. The food was perfunctory, the service, unacceptable, especially given how few people were around. When I went to use the washroom, I noticed 2 additional staffers, in the bar area, their help in explaining the delay, if not reducing it, would have been welcomed.

1  Thank Don055