“One of the nicest places we went to eat.”

Kelleys Island Brewery
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: http://www.kelleysislandbrewpub.com/
Bedford Heights, Ohio
“One of the nicest places we went to eat.”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

My friends and I visited Kelley's Island to find the downtown area fun and lively, but we wanted a quieter place to go for dinner. So we hunted around and figured we stop here and I'm glad we did. We had some great home brewed beers, that they make there in their microbrewery. And the food is better than most other spots we found, decent prices. Our server was friendly and the service was great, she answered all our questions on the beer and stuff. The view outside is great, facing west, you see the sunset on the lake, I think its a nice outdoor area. I really have no complaints, went back for breakfast and the food was fantastic.

• Visited July 2012

Toledo, Ohio
“boooo”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This place was closest to the place we were staying so we went here 1st and it sucked. SUPER stagnant hot inside. Couldnt breathe. Service wasn't good and bartender was a perv staring at my mom and I for .... um.. a little too long. We went outside to sit at table in plastic chairs in grass. Plastic legs of chairs kept sinking into grass. This was def our least favorite spot on the island. People at our resort told us not to eat there b/c it was gross & we took their word for it.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Heather O
Marblehead, Ohio
“Great brews an good food from nice folk”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Great micro brews. Also good food served by nice people. Entertainment on the lawn in summer. They also serve ice cream treats and it is family friendly.

Visited October 2012
Kent, Ohio
“Best Bloody Marys and Brandy Alexanders on the Island”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

No better breakfast. We stop in every time we're on the island. This weekend will make our 16th visit this year.

Visited September 2012
Hilliard, Ohio
“Great views and Great Microbrews”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Just an awesome view and they had some pretty good microbrews. Staff was super nice. I was told they had one of the best breakfast deals on the island, though we ran out of time before we could make it back. I really wished we had more time to stop back there before we left.

• Visited September 2012