“Fun place with an island view”

Kelleys Island Brewery
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: http://www.kelleysislandbrewpub.com/
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Good food and great beer with a waterside view. Hoola hoops and corn hole are available for those looking to enhance their fun. A pleasant break from the "tourist" section of downtown KI. All things consifered, it was not all that expensive for a KI joint. Enjoyed the KIB's own Anniversary Ale and fried Lake Erie perch for less than what I spent at TGIF by Cedar Point the previous evening.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

If you plan to visit Kelley's Island, make sure to spend a little time at Kelley's Island Brewery. Their locally made beer is very good, and the view of the Lake Erie from their outdoor patio is relaxing and beautiful. Aside from trying their selection of tasty beer, you can also play cornhole on the grassy patio area.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

What a great spot on the tip of the island overlooking the lake with a pretty fenced in outdoor yard/bar area to play corn hole while sipping on some of the local beers! Really friendly staff, too!

Reviewed 27 April 2013

My friends and I visited Kelley's Island to find the downtown area fun and lively, but we wanted a quieter place to go for dinner. So we hunted around and figured we stop here and I'm glad we did. We had some great home brewed beers, that they make there in their microbrewery. And the food is better than most other spots we found, decent prices. Our server was friendly and the service was great, she answered all our questions on the beer and stuff. The view outside is great, facing west, you see the sunset on the lake, I think its a nice outdoor area. I really have no complaints, went back for breakfast and the food was fantastic.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This place was closest to the place we were staying so we went here 1st and it sucked. SUPER stagnant hot inside. Couldnt breathe. Service wasn't good and bartender was a perv staring at my mom and I for .... um.. a little too long. We went outside to sit at table in plastic chairs in grass. Plastic legs of chairs kept sinking into grass. This was def our least favorite spot on the island. People at our resort told us not to eat there b/c it was gross & we took their word for it.

3  Thank Heather O