“Great place to stay in Akron Kent area”

Hampton Inn Kent/Akron Area
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Kent
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
“Great place to stay in Akron Kent area”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Very convenient location, pleasant staff, spotless property, could not ask for more! Made sure all requests were accommodated and communicated well with all of us traveling together, second visit, would not hesitate to stay here again

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Shelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kent/Akron Area, responded to this review, 9 October 2014
Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. Your thoughts and comments are very much appreciated. We are very happy to hear that you enjoy your visits with us and hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Nashville, United States
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The facility is always organized and the rooms are always very clean. The staff is very helpful and attentive. I stay at this location once every month and I am very satisfied. I would recommend this location to anyone. The company I work for has always had good experiences with the staff.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoy your stays with us. I will share your kind words and thoughts with our entire team as they take great pride in making sure our guests always feel at home. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!
Dorado, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Close to Firestone CC, this hotel was a typical Hampton Inn experience. It was clean and of generally excellent service. I would say that the service personal were fine, but the breakfast lady was outstanding. She made us sausage for our last day and it was excellent.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Shelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kent/Akron Area, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us - your thoughts are very much appreciated. We thank you for your kind words and the mention of our amazing breakfast attendants - our entire team appreciates hearing from you. We hope to see you again soon should be your travel bring you back to the Kent, OH area.
Niles, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I want to personally thank you for everything during my stay. This was my first ever stay at a Hampton Inn and honestly I was blown away how nice the hotel was. I was greeted by the Manager as soon as I walked in and offered my complimentary bottles of water. After I gave him my name I was thanked for being a Hilton Honors Member and becoming a Silver Member with this stay. The room was PERFECT and had every amenity we could of dreamed of. Clean from top to bottom and as weird as it sounds everything smelled new especially the furniture. Honestly one of the cleanest, well managed Hilton Brand Hotels I've stayed at. THANK YOU!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you for your review of our Hampton Inn Kent! We are so happy you were pleased with your stay - our team loves to hear from our guests! Your kind words are very much appreciated! We hope to see you again soon!
Meadows Of Dan
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This Hampton Inn was great! Staff was wonderful. Thanks to the late night shift and their directions in helping locate the place. My room was super clean, bathroom was sparkling clean, awesome. Room smelled fresh. Clean sheets and pillow cases, fluffy pillows, fluffy towels. Super comfortable bed - slept all night. Everything worked great. TV, AC. I would stay again, definitely, and would recommend to my family and friends. I'd give this Hampton Inn 5 Stars.

Room Tip: The only problem I had was with the Hampton Inn address. My GPS wouldn't take it. I was told to...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel - we are very happy you had a great experience with us! We appreciate your kind words and we will continue to work to bring the best experience possible to every guest. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Kent.
Franklin, Massachusetts
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I needed to stay closer to the airport than I was living. I needed to leave at 5AM. The staff was very helpful with finding a place to eat and setting me up with a breakfast to go before they normally have them prepared. The room was huge. The bed and pillows were comfortable as most Hamptons are. The room was very clean. The parking lot is small and not obvious from the road. Since it was set back from the road it was very quiet. The hotel is very clean and the staff very helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you so much for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate your kind words and glad we could help in making the early morning a little easier. We will look forward to seeing you again should your travel bring you back to Kent, OH!
Woonoscket, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Hampton Inn provides the best rooms and most comfortable beds in there price range. Breakfast is decent and a great start for busy travelers. Overall one of the best values for road travel in the United States.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel and we are pleased you had a great stay with us. We work hard to bring every guest the best Hampton experience and we will look forward to seeing you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kent
Comfort Inn Kent
Hampton Inn Stow
#1 of 4 in Stow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cuyahoga Falls
Hilton Garden Inn Akron

Been to Hampton Inn Kent/Akron Area? Share your experiences!