“Nice atmosphere”

Dining options: Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Nice atmosphere. Didn't need reservations. They sat me in the lower floor. The had a belly dancer on the upper floor but she never came down so missed out. Food was average but service was outstanding. Katrina the server was exceptionally attentive and very focused making sure my needs were taken care of. She seemed exceptionally mature for a sophomore in college. I would say the food was average. Prices were right in line with other restaurants in the area. I would go back but would try something else on the menu.

Visited April 2014

Kent, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Date night”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We went hear on a sat. Night around 7:00 pm. I did call in for a reservation ahead, so I got a table right away. There was valet parking but if you did not want this parking is scarce. But it was kent on a sat. Night. We got our menu and drink menu but were not drinking but there was a nice selection of beer and wine. Craft beers as well. A nice menu that had a nice variety on it with prices that was as well lol. We ended up both getting a wrap. We both ordered a diff one and split it so we could try a lil of both. And mine I was very good! The side of rice was salted to much were you couldn't really taste the nutty ness of that kind of rice that was ordered. We finished our meal and talked for a while the staff did not rush us one bit. We did not feel rushed so they could turn tables. The staff was very friendly and helpful. And with out a doubt I will go back again.

North Canton, Ohio
“A unique place to dine”
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and valet parking to start. Variety of food choices at good prices. Real highlight is the service which is superb. There is also an excellent drink menu with some really new and unique drinks as well as a good wine list.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank LAH461
Rochester, NY, United States
“Fantastic food; outstanding service!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We held our son's rehearsal dinner at Laziza, the night before the wedding. From a limited menu we had chosen, everyone was able to order their appetizer and main course and the wait staff had done a beautiful job of arranging the tables and centerpieces to make an intimate setting. With a smile, they served our late arrivals and all of the food won raves from the crowd that was there. Great job serving a large group and the food was beautifully presented and oh, so tasty!

• Visited January 2014
Kent, Ohio
“NOTHING SPECIAL”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My wife and I have been here several times, hoping for a great dining experience. It just didn't happen. Spinach pies are all dough. Kibbe is good, but pricey. Fatoush is not as good as at the Continental. Try Laroush for take out. Way better.

• Visited December 2013