“Very nice food, staff needs help”
Review of Laziza

Laziza
Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Kent
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was hear to meet someone and I was with a large group and we had a preselected menu since it was covered by the university. The staff is good and was attentive. I think it was the owner, he was rather rude to us leaving and his staff. Not good vibes there. Otherwise I got Chicken Shawarma and I loved it. The portion size was good, not huge but enough to fill a normal bloke. I enjoyed the time and we were on the second flood which was neat. Good bathrooms too

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Nice atmosphere. Didn't need reservations. They sat me in the lower floor. The had a belly dancer on the upper floor but she never came down so missed out. Food was average but service was outstanding. Katrina the server was exceptionally attentive and very focused making sure my needs were taken care of. She seemed exceptionally mature for a sophomore in college. I would say the food was average. Prices were right in line with other restaurants in the area. I would go back but would try something else on the menu.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We went hear on a sat. Night around 7:00 pm. I did call in for a reservation ahead, so I got a table right away. There was valet parking but if you did not want this parking is scarce. But it was kent on a sat. Night. We got our menu and drink menu but were not drinking but there was a nice selection of beer and wine. Craft beers as well. A nice menu that had a nice variety on it with prices that was as well lol. We ended up both getting a wrap. We both ordered a diff one and split it so we could try a lil of both. And mine I was very good! The side of rice was salted to much were you couldn't really taste the nutty ness of that kind of rice that was ordered. We finished our meal and talked for a while the staff did not rush us one bit. We did not feel rushed so they could turn tables. The staff was very friendly and helpful. And with out a doubt I will go back again.

Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and valet parking to start. Variety of food choices at good prices. Real highlight is the service which is superb. There is also an excellent drink menu with some really new and unique drinks as well as a good wine list.

1  Thank LAH461
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We held our son's rehearsal dinner at Laziza, the night before the wedding. From a limited menu we had chosen, everyone was able to order their appetizer and main course and the wait staff had done a beautiful job of arranging the tables and centerpieces to make an intimate setting. With a smile, they served our late arrivals and all of the food won raves from the crowd that was there. Great job serving a large group and the food was beautifully presented and oh, so tasty!

Been to Laziza? Share your experiences!