“Great bar” 5 of 5 bubbles

Panini's Bar and Grill
Ranked #11 of 112 Restaurants in Kent
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is a great place, centeratly located in the haeart of the renivated downtown area. If you havent been to Kent since the renavation,I suggest you go, you wont recognise the place.

Visited September 2013

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“If you love sports....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

I had heard service wasn't good, but I disagree. Our waitress was extremely attentive. Food is typical bar food, but knowing that, everyone was pleased with food. You can watch any sporting event on the 33 televisions. Down side is high noise level.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
“New restaurant in Kent, Ohio”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

We went took one of my daughter's former teammates out for dinner in Kent on Saturday. Since we had not been to the restaurant, we decided to take a chance and try it out. When we got there they told us it would be a 30 minute wait. I barely ordered drinks at the bar and they told us the table was ready. Televisions surround the entire room. Of course since the Ohio State vs. Cal and Kent State vs. LSU games were on, the bar was packed. We ordered the pretzel appetizer first and they were delicious. I had the Turkey Ruben and my wife had the Chicken Cheese Steak wrap. The food was very good for a burger/fries joint. The atmosphere is pure sports bar. Don't go if you expect anything else. They have a great beer selection. You need to look at the beer menu to get a handle on the entire selection. It is extensive. The people next to us ordered burgers and raved about them. I'm sure we will go back. It was worth the money, the food was good and if you like a great selection of popular and craft beers, this is the place to go.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Stow, Ohio
“Another great new place in Kent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Took friends who were back in town out for dinner. Had a wonderful time . The beer selection is great , food fabulous and the staff attentive. We all had sandwiches except I had one of the burgers. The BLTs and Ruben were said to be great , my Outlaw was SUPERB. One of the best burgers I've had in a while . Juicey without being runny , cooked perfectly medium.
The bar chips are a bit tough and though they taste good might not be prefered by some who should then get fries .
Had a sampler of 4 brews to complete my meal. All good.
Our friends were impressed with Panini's and all the Kent improvements.

• Visited August 2013