“love it amazing pizza”

Belleria Pizza and Italian Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 117 Restaurants in Kent
Reviewed 28 May 2014

affordable Italian food. Excellent pizza, cute little place good service. Has a great salad bar. Doesn't break the bank cute area you can walk around down town after, cute little popcorn shop next door.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Went often when it was located on West Main. Glad it is right downtown now. Pizzas are fabulous and the baked fish Siciliano is my all time favorite. No alcohol keeps the price down.

1  Thank Dyanne S
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My family and I have eaten here several times and every time the service and food is great.
No long lines, fresh salad bar, reasonably priced and very good Italian food.
I heard they move locations, but we will find it.
You will not be disappointed when visiting.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Twelve of us went to Belleria for lunch on Saturday. We had prebooked so that they could seat us all together. The table was waiting for us and our server, Samantha, soon had us organized with drinks. She handled all of us by herself with great efficiency and had no problem with the six separate bills that we required. She was very pleasant and attentive, making sure that we were pleased with out food and got refills when we needed them.
The food was delicious and overly generous for the price. My fish sandwich was huge with lots of cute curled fries and coleslaw, yet only cost $8.95
I understand that they only recently moved to this location, which was reflected by the new paint and brightness of the place.
Definitely a place to return to.