Comfort Inn Kent
HIExpress.com
US$52
Economy Inn(Cuyahoga Falls)
US$81
Hampton Inn Stow(Stow)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$114
US$146
Priceline
Hotels.com
All reviewswater parkpool areafront deskgreat for kidshot tubroom was cleanspring breaknice poolkids loved the poolwafflesholiday weekendrecommend this hotel to anyoneonly complaintstaff was very friendlybusiness centermy daughterhard boiled eggs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I went here for my birthday to get a jacuzzi room with my fiance. The room was clean except for the moment when the jacuzzi drained. We both showered beforehand so to notice a ring of dirt particles after we got out was enough to make us take another shower. The tub was clean but the jets were not. I liked the comfy bed and clean bathroom but Ive changed my mind ever getting a jacuzzi suite again. The people on top of us sounded like they were running back and forth in their room until 10pm and then again at 8am..This is a nice hotel if you dont use the jacuzzi or mind loud children.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank snowflakemoo
Reviewed 18 September 2013

After disastrous trip in Canada I was pleased to see a clean modern hotel.

Very friendly staff and usual clean comfortable large room. Big thing about Comfort Inns you know they are going to be very clean and you don't need to search for ""visitors""

Very easy to find and park and staff helped with questions. Good value for money and breakfast while simple set me up for the day.

Hotel right by Interstate but not at all noisy. Good Wi Fi

Will stay there again

Room Tip: I think any room would be fine. I stayed on floor 4 and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We travel to Kent about once a year for a show at the Kent Stage. This was our first stay the the Comfort Inn. We certainly will stay there again. The pool is very nice, with a slide etc like a mini-water park. The room was spacious. The beds were very comfortable, actually more comfortable than our mattress at home. Breakfast was exactly as one should suspect a chain hotel, self serve breakfast would be. Everything seemed clean. The staff was pleasant. It had easy access to Route 43 and to I-76. We have paid more at other motels in Kent, and not been nearly as pleased.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Thither47
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I took my grandson's ages 4 and 15 on a "staycation" meaning we didn't travel much. This waterpark was a great attraction for both boys and they had a blast!
As for the hotel, we had a king suite. The room was very large and the ac was nice and cold. It appeared clean, but there was a bobby pin on the floor, and I didn't bring any! Breakfast was eatable and filling. The fruit was a disappointment. The bananas were over-ripe, I grabbed an orange and the one below was rotten! ewww.

Room Tip: great for kids!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank adnerblou
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The front desk was so wonderful in helping me work out the issues I was having with rebooking my second night stay at a different location. I believe Emily was the person who went above and beyond to make the switch happen and I'd like to thank her for that. Otherwise, the room was nice, large and clean; cool pool and hot tub area, easy parking...if going to the Kent area, definitely stay at this hotel

Room Tip: Stay upstairs as there are a lot of kids running around the pool area. Plan to run outside if you're looking to work out during your stay - gym is quite small.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business