“Watch out for the bed bugs!! The worst hotel I have ever stayed in my life!”
Review of Relax Inn

and 1 more site!
Relax Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed 21 June 2010

I checked into the hotel about 10:30 pm, The lady that checked me in charged me double through their credit card machine & didn't know how to fix it. I went to my room pulled the covers back & their were 2 bed bugs in the bed so I called the front desk & the clerk said "oh no" I will move you to another room. It was late & I was in a strange town & I was tired so I went to another room, & I couldn't sleep because the smell in the room was so awful I was sick to my stomach, & If it had not been storming outside I would have went somewhere & slept in my car. I waited until daylight & went & found another hotel to stay in & I came back to checkout out & long story short the door handle broke off in my hand & cut my hand. I went to the front desk to checkout & get my receipt & I asked the girl to come to the room to check it out & see for herself how bad the smell was in the room ( the carpet was soaked) I didn't even take me shoes off the whole night I was there & even the desk clerk said "oh what is that smell" & upon checkout the clerk charged me double again, refunded me 1 night, then I found out after I left she charged me again!! I just got this starightened out today! I work in a hotel & this is the worst night I have ever spent in a hotel. There had been a major drug bust there the day before I was told also.. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank kathybrooks28
There are newer reviews for Relax Inn

Reviewed 23 May 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here May 22,2010 and I honestly can not think of one positive thing to say about this place. I stay at hotels a lot and have stayed at cheaper motels that are cleaner and better taken care of than this one. There were bugs in the sink and the shower. Dirty on the floor in the bathroom (the floors were so gross I wouldn't take off my flip flops). Every time you needed to flush the toilet you had to take the back of it off and manually flush it with your hand. There was at least a 2 inch gap under the door leading to the outside. My advice would be drive 15 minutes up 33 and stay at the Red Roof Inn in Reynoldsburg...it's only about $5 a night more and its much cleaner and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed 13 January 2010

Filthy rooms, unhelpful / uninterested staff. Before you stay here, sleep in your car.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2008

This place would be better suited for farm animals. The rooms reek of mildew and dryrot is visable everywhere. The TV hook up goes out constantly. The hot water was out during the coldest days of the year. Dirt is pushed in the corners of the bathroom.
Chairs arms fall off and all the upholstery is stained and has cigarette burns. Carpets are beyond discription.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lancaster
Baymont Inn & Suites Lancaster
Holiday Inn Express Lancaster
Hampton Inn Lancaster
Hampton Inn Lancaster
#1 of 5 in Lancaster
Best Western Canal Winchester Inn - Columbus South East
Best Western Canal Winchester In...
#1 of 1 in Canal Winchester
Holiday Inn Express Logan
WoodSpring Suites Columbus Southeast

Been to Relax Inn? Share your experiences!