“Decent room for a decent price”

Baymont Inn & Suites Lancaster
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Lancaster

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Brewerton
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Clean and very quiet. I appreciated the call from the front desk asking if the room was okay. My only complaint was the mattress - it was too soft for my liking and you could feel the springs in sections of the mattress.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
baymontLancaster, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this review, 6 November 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write us about your stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Norwalk, Ohio
Reviewed 2 November 2013

When I booked this room, no where on the site did it mention that there was no elevator. We had a room on the 2nd floor, and when I asked where the elevator was, they said that they didn't have one. I have physical problems, and steps are very hard for me to go up and down, let alone haul up luggage, etc. The manager, (at least I think he was the manager) finally had one of the ladies at the counter, take the luggage up for me. He did come up the next morning and took the stuff down for me. The front desk clerks were apologetic, but that didn't help the situation. Had I known there was no elevator, I would have never booked there. The breakfast room was so small, and crowded, that you had no where to sit, so we had to go out for breakfast. The hot tub was also torn out. I sent a message to Baymont's home office, and as of a week later, no response. All this for $102.00 for one night, and that was with a senior rate! There were no other available hotels in Lancaster, so we were stuck unless we wanted to drive 25 miles to another town. The room needed a lot of upgrading and the wallpaper looked as if it was painted over in spots. Room was fairly clean, but sink area was just that, no room to put anything on the space around it. I would not recommend this hotel if you have any type of handicap. The ladies at the front desk were very nice, but the manager was rather rude to some other people while I was at the desk the next morning.

Room Tip: Before you book, ask if there are elevators.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
baymontLancaster, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
As a manager sometimes there are situations beyond my control and I try to handle them responsibly. I apologize that you were witness to a dispute at the front desk. However, the disagreement with the guest and myself ended amicably.

I hope you would reconsider visiting our hotel in the future with a first floor room.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lancaster
Hampton Inn Lancaster
Hampton Inn Lancaster
#1 of 5 in Lancaster
Holiday Inn Express Lancaster
Holiday Inn Express Logan
Baymont Inn & Suites Logan
BEST WESTERN Canal Winchester Inn - Columbus South East
BEST WESTERN Canal Winchester In...
#1 of 1 in Canal Winchester
BEST WESTERN Executive Suites - Columbus East

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Lancaster? Share your experiences!