“I wish there were a Pizza Crossing in our area!”
Review of Pizza Crossing

Pizza Crossing
Ranked #23 of 142 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Pizza
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“I wish there were a Pizza Crossing in our area!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

My husband & I were on a mini vacay for our 14th wedding Anniversary in Hocking Hills. We found Pizza Crossing in Logan. Not only was the pizza Outstanding, the atmosphere was great, the employees made you feel welcomed...it was a great experience! I definitely spread the word that anyone traveling in this area to stop and get their pizza! Honestly the best pizza I had in a long time! Great job Pizza Crossing!

• Visited August 2014

Lancaster, Ohio
“Good pizza and wings”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Good pizza and baked wings (the regular wings come without sauce). Located off the beaten path in a neighborhood area. Dining room was comfortable and clean but nothing special. Seems to be a hangout for the locals which was nice to see. The dining room was not particularly busy but there was only a single server working; seemed pushed to keep up. All in all a decent experience and I will be back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank devangel001
Lancaster, Ohio
“Great local eatery with lots to choose from”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Situated in more of a residential area, Pizza Crossing has that friendly neighborhood vibe about it. The food is always good, whether it's subs, salads, pasta or pizza. Take out is available, but inside seating is comfortable, the bar is open and the tv's are always on the sport of choice. I would highly recommend to anyone local or from outside of town.

• Visited May 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Great spot after hiking in Hocking Hills”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Pizza was awesome and the baked wings were the bomb. Service was great. Comfortable restaurant and we'll be back!

• Visited May 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Fantastic Pizza”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

My husband and I recently ordered delivery from Pizza Crossing while staying at the Shaw's Inn in Lancaster, Ohio. My husband was originally from the Lancaster area and has been a fan of Pizza Crossing for many years. Pizza Crossing used to have restaurants in Carroll, Logan, and Nelsonville. Now, they only have restaurants in Lancaster and Logan. We are not sure what happened to their other locations. However, my husband stated that the pizza we ordered through delivery was just as good as the pizza he grew up on. I also have a very high opinion of their pizza. We can't wait to order again from Pizza Crossing the next time we stay in Lancaster.

• Visited January 2014