“Very very dissatisfied”

Ranked #74 of 147 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 February 2014

So my fiancée and i went to eat last Sunday sat at the bar the bartender was very nice and took good care of us but... We ordered the trio app and found a hair.... Let me add I'm a server/ bartender and have been for 4 years I didn't say anything just let it go because I know how it is the food on the trio was very good (chicken wonton tacos, brew pretzels and beer cheese dip, steak quesadilla towers) . Then after that received out main dishes we both got the same thing (shrimp and Parmesan sirloin w/ mashed potatoes, green beans) tasted very good but then I found a hair in my mashed potatoes so I could not take it any more I told the bar tender and she got me new potatoes she seemed embarrassed the manger took my meal off which was nice then I went to box what was left and found another... Yea I'm not kidding I was honestly stunned. So tonight I ordered the car side Togo a few different apps they told us about 25 30 minutes so we left to go get it and waited outside for 10 minutes before they brought it out we live about 5 minutes away got home pulled everything out and it was cold:) not warm COLD so we microwaved it and and decided to call and let them know I was upset about it being could and they had also forgot our mashed potatoes his mother had wanted and he said to hold on so he could check out the order and got back on the phone and apologized about the potatoes and tried to say it was an hour and 20 minutes and I was thinking well yea we got home heated it all up and then called you so I explained all that to him and then tried to say that we were not there in time and that it sat and lost heat and blah blah but they told us 25 to 30 minutes so we got there in that amount of time and sat outside for 10 minutes waiting on them to bring it out tried to make it all our fault or something I was shocked where I work the costumer is ALWAYS right no matter what it is. And let me add I work in the same industry I would NEVER complain unless its something that should be complained about. I am absolutely done and will NEVER return.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

My husband & I ate at this restaurant this evening. They were very busy but we got seated quickly. Our waiter, Charles was very attentive and fast. We ordered appetizers prior to our entrees. That is when the trouble started. It took quite a while for our appetizers to arrive. Once they did, our entrees were brought out 3 minutes later. I do not want my entrée till I am finished with my appetizer so my food does not get cold. We were highly disappointed. I flagged the manager down and explained my disappointment. He offered to take the food back and have it redone. Once we were finished with the appetizers, our food was then brought out, fresh and hot, just the way we wanted it. The manager then went above and beyond to make this right for us. We definitely appreciated his gesture, and will be returning to this Applebee's. The food is very good, and there is a wide variety.

Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

Sat at the bar with a lot of "townies". Friendly atmosphere and attentive server. Sometimes when I travel I try the local favorite but this felt like a local hangout. Good steak and cold beer.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stopped back into Applebee's following their recent re-do and it has improved greatly. Much lighter and brought into the 2000s rather than the '70s decor before. Menu has expanded into more interesting fare so way to go Applebee's!

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

This last visit was very disappointing. The service was okay but our meals were both very greasy and unappetizing. Not sure we will return.