“Families favorite place to eat in Lancaster! ”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #90 of 142 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Families favorite place to eat in Lancaster! ”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We love this place! We are never disappointed with their food or service! My husband loves their steak and their twisters with queso dip! Our 9yr old loves the steak too! My daughter and I love their mac &chz with honey pepper chicken! I love the 2 for $20 menu! I love the sweet tea!!!

Salem, Oregon, United States
“NUMBER ONE”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I frequent this restaurant more than any other. They open at 11 so it is not a breakfast place. The menu is full of delicious items and they keep adding things to try.
One complaint is that the mixed drinks are watered but I think it makes us a little safer on our drive home - I do not need a DUI ticket.
You are quickly greeted and shown to a table or booth. Your waitresses are experienced (some have been there for years) and professional. Though you don't get biscuits to start off with you can order appetizers to kick off the meal. The main course is served promptly and it is HOT, watch the fingers!! Parking is great - it has its own area plus it is located at the corner of a much larger LANCASTER MALL parking area.
This is an A+ experience.

Visited May 2014
Columbia, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First time visited”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Was seated in a timely manner, didn't like the table the hostess wanted us to sit at and asked to sit somewhere else. She was reluctant, but did give us the booth we wanted. I thought it took a little while for the server to come but when she did she was pleasant and sorry for taking a while. By this time I was getting ready to leave because it felt like it was 95 degrees in there and it was very, very uncomfortable. As I was explaining this to the server the folks behind us said the same thing. The server then explained that the manager didn't want to change the thermostat for whatever reason, I have already forgotten. I then told her we were going to have to leave and go somewhere else. She told us to wait and came back and said it should cool down in a few minutes. She had mentioned that there were customers getting ready to walk out because of the heat. All of us in that section were very happy to cool down! We ordered steaks and sides and they were brought in a decent time and were great. I didn't like the green beans with garlic but my granddaughter loved them. When we got our check she explained that she did the 2 for $20 and that made a nice difference in the amount of our bill. Really happy about that. We will go back to this Applebee's for sure!

Visited May 2014
Lancaster ohio
“Very very dissatisfied”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

So my fiancée and i went to eat last Sunday sat at the bar the bartender was very nice and took good care of us but... We ordered the trio app and found a hair.... Let me add I'm a server/ bartender and have been for 4 years I didn't say anything just let it go because I know how it is the food on the trio was very good (chicken wonton tacos, brew pretzels and beer cheese dip, steak quesadilla towers) . Then after that received out main dishes we both got the same thing (shrimp and Parmesan sirloin w/ mashed potatoes, green beans) tasted very good but then I found a hair in my mashed potatoes so I could not take it any more I told the bar tender and she got me new potatoes she seemed embarrassed the manger took my meal off which was nice then I went to box what was left and found another... Yea I'm not kidding I was honestly stunned. So tonight I ordered the car side Togo a few different apps they told us about 25 30 minutes so we left to go get it and waited outside for 10 minutes before they brought it out we live about 5 minutes away got home pulled everything out and it was cold:) not warm COLD so we microwaved it and and decided to call and let them know I was upset about it being could and they had also forgot our mashed potatoes his mother had wanted and he said to hold on so he could check out the order and got back on the phone and apologized about the potatoes and tried to say it was an hour and 20 minutes and I was thinking well yea we got home heated it all up and then called you so I explained all that to him and then tried to say that we were not there in time and that it sat and lost heat and blah blah but they told us 25 to 30 minutes so we got there in that amount of time and sat outside for 10 minutes waiting on them to bring it out tried to make it all our fault or something I was shocked where I work the costumer is ALWAYS right no matter what it is. And let me add I work in the same industry I would NEVER complain unless its something that should be complained about. I am absolutely done and will NEVER return.

• Visited February 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Manager Made a Difference”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

My husband & I ate at this restaurant this evening. They were very busy but we got seated quickly. Our waiter, Charles was very attentive and fast. We ordered appetizers prior to our entrees. That is when the trouble started. It took quite a while for our appetizers to arrive. Once they did, our entrees were brought out 3 minutes later. I do not want my entrée till I am finished with my appetizer so my food does not get cold. We were highly disappointed. I flagged the manager down and explained my disappointment. He offered to take the food back and have it redone. Once we were finished with the appetizers, our food was then brought out, fresh and hot, just the way we wanted it. The manager then went above and beyond to make this right for us. We definitely appreciated his gesture, and will be returning to this Applebee's. The food is very good, and there is a wide variety.

• Visited December 2013