“Ask for help if you need it.”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #41 of 143 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Bar, American, Cajun & Creole, Pub
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Amanda, Ohio
“Ask for help if you need it.”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Our family go there often and being in a wheelchair I'd never been to the upper level. It was over 3 years beofre we learned that they even had an elevator. Thought it was strange that none of the servers had ever offered, informed or told us of it. I did use it to go up but was then stuck back there behind boxes and highchairs. Just a bit frustratiing. Plus there isn't a lot of food for the price you pay.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank stacicooperhoffmann

Athens, Ohio
“Wings”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Expensive for what you get. The food was fairly good. They were slow if you eat in. Not always accurate when you got carry out.

Visited September 2011
Canton, Ohio
“Best Buffalo Wild Wings I've ever been to!”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I have been enjoying Buffalo Wild Wings for 15 years now, and have been a regular in three different states, but this is by far the best I've ever been able to experience. The entire restaurant is in view of a screen that rivals most small movie theaters, so if you're looking for a great place to watch an Ohio State game, or any big game, this is the place. In addition to being able to watch the biggest and best games, the bar area is separated (upstairs) from the rest of the restaurant, so the loudest area is upstairs, downstairs is a bit more family friendly. There's plenty more to do, trivia, touch-screen games to bring to your table, Golden Tee, Big Buck Hunter, and much more. I wish I lived closer just so I could come by more often!

• Visited August 2012
Somerset, Ohio
“There are better places, but B-dubs Lancaster will do in a pinch.”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I've had mixed experiences here both with the service and the food. One time I requested ice and the waitress accused me of putting Sierra Mist in my glass, which I don't drink pop (for 12 years now). She made such a fuss that my Mom and I got up and left. I finally told management about it a few months later and they wanted me to come back on them. They said they knew exactly who it was and she was no longer working there. Again I got ice to have ice water (actually I bring my own green tea with stevia), and the service and food have been decent. I'd go there if it were an option.

Logan, Ohio
“Good Value”
Reviewed 5 May 2010

I have been going to BW3's for about 5 years now. The atmosphere is great. The place was just remodeled, big screen tv's everywhere as well as individual tv's in each booth. A couple of the waitresses are terrible but overall the service is good.