“Never Gets Orders Correct” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Canton, Ohio, United States
“Never Gets Orders Correct”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I like the products. Service is slow and most of the staff are hard of hearing and do not actively listen to customers. Managers argue with customers and push their opinion or point of view on an order error. Most order errors in the past and the order I am writing about involve ordering french fries that have other toppings such as cheese, bacon, ranch dressing, or chili on them. If a customer orders a combination meal and them orders a specialty french fry order such as chili cheese fries, the person taking orders at both the inside counter and drive-thru automatically delete the regular french fries from a combination order and replace them with the specialty fry order while charging full price for the specialty fries. Every time I order I must tell them I still want the regular fries with the combination meal and that I do not want the chili cheese fries replacing a regular combo french fry and they always change the order. The cashier and the manager always debate their rational for their mistake and keep insisting that we accept their rational even when they do not follow specific order instructions after they have been repeated back to me. Rationals are that most people order the specialty fries and do not want the regular fries that come with a meal or that it is cheaper to add the specialty fries to the combo. Regardless of what they tell me, I still end up having to pay menu price for a small order of french fries because a lazy or condescending employee assumes they know what I want or just does what ever they feel like doing.

Visited April 2014