“You have been warned !”
Review of Casa Grande Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lancaster
Casa Grande Motel
Ranked #3 of 4 Lancaster B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I had to write about this place.If you have ever seen a US crime drama,they probably used this place as the set.I pulled off the highway during a road trip and found this place,I thought..Typical American small town hotel...why not ?
The proprietor was an elderly lady who seemed genuinely surprised to see a guest and went through the entire check in process and 5 minute conversation without once taking the cigarette out of her mouth,the ash dropping on the small,elderly dog under her arm.
When I finally managed to open the door to my room (damaged lock) with my first step my foot stuck to the carpet so badly it actually lifted off the grippers.The bedding was a pale yellow colour but I think it was originally white,both light fittings were hanging from the wall by their wires,the only thing missing was the chalk outline of the previous occupant.The shower tray contained so much hair it looked like someone had shaved an ape in there.I used the toilet and left (I didn`t flush but neither had the last guy).I didn`t even ask for my $40 back.
This is a small backwater motel,well off the tourist trail and this was the only place I could find (there`s a good Hol.Inn about 20 miles East).If you ever go there...keep driving or you may find yourself on the TV news with the Police describing you as `The latest victim`....you have been warned !

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank Nick B
There are newer reviews for Casa Grande Motel
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This motel was recently rebuild after suffering a major fire. The rooms are small but ok. There where enough plugs to plug all of my electronics in for charging. The bed was horrible, lumpy and the pillows where thin. The A/C and Heat both worked fine. The shower had one of those nozzles that would sting and it also sprayed water all over the bathroom, but the water pressure was awesome. The room was clean and no strange odors. The lady that ran the place was kinda gruff but once you got to know her she was alright. No towels or wash cloth. I had to ask for those. The door lock used a real key and I had to make sure the door was locked as I left. I would stay at this hotel again. Also it was a lot cheaper than the other motels in town.

Room Tip: There are only 13 rooms, because it so close to the road, ask for rooms 6 through 14. You will also...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank DonCheeks
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lancaster
Hampton Inn Lancaster
Hampton Inn Lancaster
#1 of 5 in Lancaster
Baymont Inn & Suites Lancaster
Best Western Canal Winchester Inn - Columbus South East
Best Western Canal Winchester In...
#1 of 1 in Canal Winchester
Holiday Inn Express Lancaster
Holiday Inn Express Logan
Baymont Inn & Suites Logan

Been to Casa Grande Motel? Share your experiences!