“love these doughnuts”

Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Lancaster
Millersport, Ohio
“love these doughnuts”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My only complaint is with the drive thru.... they have never gotten my order correct once.... so I just park the car and go in for the most delicious doughnuts that we have found in the area.

Visited July 2014

“Can't believe it's number one”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Their donuts are good if they're fresh from the oven. If they sit for any length of time (which they usually do), they're terrible. I live down the street so we used to go there a lot. After getting rock hard donuts a few times, we gave up. Employees aren't that nice and they only accept cash. Wouldn't recommend.

“Best donuts ever in your life”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Donut World is not the only open 24 hours and staffed with friendly people but they also have an amazing variety very competitive prices and the freshest donuts you can even imagine. If you go there during the day you can go inside where not only can you place your order but you can also see the donuts in production. The last time I went there they were making the large glazed twist... I watched her spin the dough and drop it into the hot oil. It was the same lady that works the drive through on Saturday night when I drive my kids through after I take them to the movies

Columbus, Ohio
“I would probably walk through hot lava to get a good donut”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I used to live down the street from this little corner place. Would walk here frequently to get my dozen donuts. This place tops ANY chain around. Even my beloved Jolly Pirates. I am a donut fiend. Seriously. I looooooooooooooooove donuts and here in Columbus we just don't have many places like this. So sick of the Tim Hortons and the Krispy Kremes. UGH.

This place is TINY but their donuts are absolutely fantastic! If I lived here I would never visit any other donut shop.

• Visited July 2014
Canal Winchester, Ohio
“Will be back!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I just found out about this bakery after living nearby for years. What a find!! My daughter and son-in-law told me about it. I've never seen donuts this large. The bismarck was very soft and tasted like heaven :) My daughter and son-in-law ordered apple fritters and cinnamon rolls knowing from past experiences how delicious they were. We ordered a bakers dozen and they came in a large flat cake box. That is how big the donuts were!!

• Visited June 2014