“great margaritas” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
newbury
“great margaritas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

Hubby and i enjoyed so much we came back with kids the following week. Food was fantastic. Waiter was wonderful and last but not least the margaritas were YUM. Will def return..

• Visited February 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“Disgusting!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

I recently moved down to Lancaster and decided to try this place out. I should've walked out as soon as I sat down! The whole place was dirty! I didn't even feel comfortable touching my table because it looked like it had never been cleaned! I ordered a burrito and my husband ordered a quesadilla and an enchilada. The rice was way over cooked and the beans were putrid! The burrito was so awful I could not finish it and my husbands food resembled frozen food but tasted way worse. The only things that were tolerable were the chips and salsa and our waters. It's safe to say I will never be visiting this place as long as I live!

Circleville, Ohio
“Not impressed..gone down hill big time!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013

I got chimichangas( inside was weird it has chicken with barbecue sauce). I love these things but man it was weird..it should not have had bbq sauce mixed..3 rice was old..for a Saturday night dinner rush..no way it shoulda been old.4 my enchilada was not cooked all the way..yes I say what?????? I don't know the taco was just such an odd texture..I've never seen or experienced this before. But besides that the atmosphere was nice, waiter was nice, just I wonder if they changed hands of ownership cause the food was not the same at all..matter of fact it was lousy..consider the fact it was my 12 year anniversary with hubby kinda really sucked!! But Ogh well..learned my lesson!! Thanks!!

Columbus, OH
“Good food, excellent service, fair prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

We have eaten here several times and have always had good food, really good service and have been impressed by the presentation. The carnitas are tasty, plus they are served with sides of guacamole, refried beans, rice and lettuce. The chips and salsa served prior to the meals are really good and the margaritas are fine. We return to this establishment frequently since we have always had positive experiences, plus it is not a chain restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank RingoPisco12
corydon In
“Excellent evening with Hiking Group”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012

We were in Lancaster staying at nearby motel over Thanksgiving weekend with our hiking group "The Happy Hikers" aka "The Whiners and Diners" Had a very good dinner at La Cascada--I had the salmon and contrary to another review I found it to be very moist,not dry, very flavorful topped with shrimp and some type of cheese, served with salad and rice. Very satisfied. There were 10 in our group. We love the salsa. My friends really enjoyed their margaritas. No complaints on any of the entrees. Service was fast, friendly, and organized. Prices very reasonable. We also ate here in 2008 while on hiking trip, so our 2nd time. Very good both times. Would return if back in the area.

• Visited November 2012