“Peace and quiet”
other travellers have booked this property
Front view of cabin from firepit.
Fully equipped kitchen - you bring the food View from the kitchen to living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front view of cabin from firepit.
Fully equipped kitchen - you bring the food
View from the kitchen to living room
A cheery 'wood' gas stove keeps guests cozy.
Relax inside, while watching birdfeeder action.
Full bath
The comfortable, queen-size bed has received rave reviews from our guests.
Entrance to the cabin.
Perfect for al fresco dining.
Little Itzy takes a sunbath on the deck.
Emma guards the deck.
View along side of cabin toward fire pit, field and wooded hillside.
A well-maintained hot tub is a Hocking Hills essential!
Hot tubbing in the winter is the best.
Thanksgiving snow
Our bird feeder is one of our most popular features.
We provide free firewood for your campfires.
Children, and adults, can spend endless hours in our creek.
One of our guests took this picture along our creek.
Our equipment/storage building, and Mary\'s handpainted \'quilt\'
Our cabin guests along the trail at Cedar Falls.
Walter enjoyed running across the field in front of the cabin.
View from the parking area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
David L
“Peace and quiet”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

For pease and quiet we enjoyed Marsh Hollow Pinewood Cabin. Very clean warm and cozy with a picture perfect view of nature. Nice size kitchen with and everything you would need to cook beautiful dinner. Warm and cozy living room with the perfect size window for bird watching. Nice size patio and an inviting hot tub. I would recommend Pinewood Cabin to get away from the hustle bustle to recharge, reconnect and relax .

10 Jun 2018
I think our Pinewood Cabin is definitely the coziest property we have. I also enjoy that big picture window and birdwatching. However, I'm writing this in mid-June which is when the raccoons take over and empty out the feeder every night and argue with each other. So we stop filling it for a month or so. Birds still come looking though! We appreciate your kind review more than you can know.
kellieber...
Miamisburg, Ohio
“We loved our getaway”
Reviewed 10 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We had a wonderful and relaxing stay at the cabin. It was nice to get away for a mini vacation and be able to truly relax. The cabin was the perfect fit. We will be booking again!

10 Jun 2018
This is the kind of review we love: we will be booking again! That sums up a great place to stay. Thanks so taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay.
Kirsten A
“Relaxation”
Reviewed 1 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

We stayed at the Pinewood cabin. We just needed a get away for a couple of days and did not go visit the sites or trails nearby, but there are a lot of places to see that we'll check out in a future stay. We stayed in, and there was plenty to do. Our favorite thing was the hot tub. It was perfect and relaxing. The cabin was clean, spacious, comfortable, and adorable. The view is gorgeous. They have outdoor games like horseshoes and croquet in the garage, and they have a chest full of board games inside. They have books, movies for their blue ray, and WiFi. Internet was pretty slow for us, but we weren't there for the internet. My favorite thing about this place is that they are pet friendly. My dog had a blast as well. Check-in and checkout were so easy and hassle free. I've never had such a perfect experience with checking in and out before. They supplied linens, dishes, and so much more. I can't believe the price is so low! This place is nearly perfect, we were so relaxed, and we'll be returning for sure!

10 Jun 2018
I agree that we make checking in and out easy. I think it's because we treat our guests as responsible adults and also because we are nearby if you need any kind of assistance. Thanks for the GREAT review and please visit us again!
Diane8921
Columbus, Ohio
“Excellent Cabin for a trip with the pooch!!!”
Reviewed 8 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our trip to Hocking Hills and so did our dog. The cabin was dog friendly. She searched every cubby hole and gave a thumbs up! We also give the cabin a thumbs up! The location was very nice, however if you have trouble walking the driveway is on a hill. I have MS but I was able to make my way into the cabin. The weather was the coldest Ohio has seen in a long while but the cabin stayed warm and cozy. Of course getting out of the hot tub in such cold weather was hard, but we did it. I am slow do to the MS but I made it and went as fast as I could to get inside after the dip in the hot tub. My hubby was able to walk our little Susie through the property but not for long periods of time because of the cold. We had a great time!

26 Feb 2018
Thanks for the great review, and for providing such information about Laurelville/Hocking County history. Glad you stayed warm during those chilly days!
Terri D
“Pinewood Cabin”
Reviewed 19 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Had a wonderful time with my dogs. The cabin is beautiful, clean and cozy. Everything you need is there. The property is full of beauty and wildlife.

26 Feb 2018
Thanks for your great review and for taking such good care of our cabin while you were here. Please visit us again!
Philip R
“Perfect vacation for us and our dogs”
Reviewed 13 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Our stay in the cabin was absolutely perfect. We initially decided to vacation in Hocking Hills when we learned that our oldest dog had cancer. We created a bucket list for him that included getting to visit and explore the parks. We were initially drawn to the Pinewood Cabin when we saw that it was pet friendly. My wife and I brought our two dogs and they (and us) had an absolute blast.

The cabin itself sits on a nice stretch of open land that was perfect for playing with the dogs on each morning before we went out. There's also a deck that looks out over this land where we would drink our coffee in the mornings. It seemed like no matter which trail we wanted to visit, it was only a short trip from the cabin which made it extremely easy to pack our days with lots of fun and adventure.

For the cabin itself, the space was perfect for my wife and I. It was also extremely clean. It also has tv and internet, which was very nice to come back to after a long day of hiking. There's a hot tub on the deck which we made great use of during the chilly November nights.

I plan on recommending Pinewood Cabin to the couples we know and would definitely love to stay again in the future.

18 Dec 2017
Thank you for choosing Pinewood Cabin for your dog's bucket list. I agree it was an excellent choice! All dogs love Marsh Hollow and the Hocking Hills. For others reading this review, I would like to point out that there is not only a big open field, but also lots of woods to explore. Thanks again!
KNDuran
Hilliard, Ohio
“Beautiful, Perfect, Comfortable Cabin”
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

I have stayed in a few cabins in Hocking Hills over the years, and this was the best yet! We did not want for a single thing, and I was overly impressed with the cleanliness of the cabin. You can tell that the owners take great care, as the carpet, bedding, bath, kitchen, couch were all so clean and nice. There were many special touches that made the stay more enjoyable. Hard to believe that this is a pet-friendly cabin given that it is so clean and there is no musty pet smell whatsoever. It was wonderful to be able to take our little fur-baby with us. The hot tub is wonderful, the TV is easy to use, and all of the appliances work great. Be sure to enjoy the gorgeous view from the deck. Will definitely stay here again. Thanks for a great experience!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing