“Pleasing”

Knights Inn Lebanon
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Although the hotel seems to be old, my room was clean and comfortable. I wish that more of the staff would speak English besides the manager and his wife. The continental breakfast was ok. When I was there there was a major snowfall and the walkways and parking lot were cleared by morning.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 25 November 2012

A friend made us a reservation at this hotel as an easy stop (past Cincinnati) on a long road trip. After the hotel she had us stop at, I decided to check out the review of our next stop. I was thinking the whole way I just can't take another dump... I was pleased with the room. The faculty is older but in very nice shape, and clean. The staff was nice and spoke English just fine. A good stop over for a long road trip.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Some rooms were remodeled and some weren't, we were the lucky ones to get a non remodeled room. We had to stay there for a couple of weeks until we found an apartment. The room was filthy, yes it was a smoking room. But it looked like nothing was cleaned up in there. The carpet looked like it was ready to fall apart. They apparently put new tiles in the bathroom, to take attention away from the ready to drop sink in the space outside the bathroom. The cleaning crew must have been a reject from a horror movie. Don't speak English, but stare you don't with a look ready to kill you. cigaret burn holes in sheets, and mattress pad... If you can call it one. Everything stunk in there badly. Hotel management doesn't give a damn.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michele K
Reviewed 12 November 2011

Now that I have your attention let me just say the following. This place is horrible, the staff are nearly hostile to children and with the exception of the manager and his wife no one speaks English. The cleaning crew are an ancient old man and decrepit old crone from India/Pakistan or something close to that. They speak no English at all and stare at you when you step out of your room. The rooms themselves HAVE NOT BEEN REDONE OR REFURNISHED(as of September 2011). they are small,old and poorly maintained. The lighting is poor and for the rate you pay the amenities(a pool and VERY small continental breakfast(danishes were the same ones from monday on friday))were terrible. When I first checked in after seeing the condition of the room i immediately asked for a new set of sheets and blankets. I waited until 10 pm and was told i had to wait until the following day for new linens. I had to use an emergency sleeping bag from my car for the first night.
This hotel and The Americas Best Inn(a misnomer if I have ever heard one) also have been submitting their own, staff written reviews to this site,giving themselves 4 and 5 stars.
Be very wary of staying at either of those two places.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank dadof4kids
Reviewed 22 July 2011

We stayed at this hotel when we visited Kings Island, the room was nice and very comfortable. Everything in the room was in great and working condition, the staff was very friendly and gave some helpful guidance for our trip. Our kids enjoyed the pool so much. Thanks for the helpful guidance, we enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommed to others.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Ronald101
Reviewed 9 June 2010

My family and I stayed at the Knights Inn for mermorial day weekend. We found the staff was very helpful. The swimming pool was great and warm. We had a continantal breakfest of muffins juice and coffee. The rooms where all newly redone, And with 3 kids, they were all happy. Great way to end the day after kingsisland amusement park!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank buzardm
Reviewed 5 August 2009

Hotel was in sad shape. Looked like a remodel was in desperate need. Boards rotting out under some windows and daylight could be seen from inside the room through the door. Service was excellent! Hotel manager was kind, friendly, and helpful. He even called after we got to the room to see how things were. Paint in the room was rather sloppy and there was an "odd" odor when you walked in. Hotel is in a great spot. Close to I-71 and downtown Cincinnati. Kings Island is a breath away. Lots of places to eat within 1 mile. Overall, poor experience. Would not pay to stay there. Service was great and picked up for some of what the physical hotel lacked.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank CubsfanOhio

Been to Knights Inn Lebanon? Share your experiences!