“Great Location and value”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Shaker Inn

The Shaker Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lebanon
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
“Great Location and value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

We stayed one night, but felt comfortable enough to enjoy this little motel for a week. Very close to my niece's home for a family reunion, and the nearby Countryside YMCA has outstanding facilities. I used the swimming pool twice. The motel is very clean and well-maintained with an outdoor pool. Would not stay anywhere else in the Lebanon area. It is just outside the lovely main street anchored by The Breakfast Inn - best breakfast in this country!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Helen H

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Holland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

Upon checking in...we were greeted by a friendly man who got us checked in and informed us of the local area. We stayed in room 34 and i was so surprised by how clean and fresh the room was. Beds are comfy. Lots of light....awesome rooms and the price was perfect.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Bobbi G
IRWIN, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

We've stayed here twice..they are a block from my daughter's. It is dated but very clean. My brother and sister stayed here when in for a family reunion and their only complaint was no coffee maker in the room. We have all been very pleased at the great value. Plus I'm really nuts about cleanliness and if I felt there was anything to worry about, I would have been on the couch at my daughters. I felt very comfortable with their attention to the cleanliness of the room.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank JUTDEE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2012

I work on the road for a living building powerlines and upon arrival I was unsure this being an old motor inn and all. Well boy was I surprised, this place is one of the cleanest motels I've been in from coast to coast. With the manicured lawn and Christmas display( this was nice being on the road working). The inside was spotless with all newer everything. Very quiet and private. Thanks for the experience.

• Stayed December 2012
3 Thank roadliving
Charleston, West Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2012

Excellent service from the time I called (Renee) to reserve our room(s). The Shaker Inn is very clean and spacious, excellent service and good location; less than a quarter mile to historical Lebanon. Thanks yet again. We'll be back.

• Stayed December 2012
3 Thank FishingJunkie
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012

My wife and I went to the tennis tournament in Mason for three days this summer. The Shaker Inn on the edge of Lebanon was the perfect place to stay. Clean, comfortable, and a great value. Nice pool. Friendly staff. It felt like we were staying out in the country. Three deer walked across the lawn one morning. Lebanon Ohio is a nice little town too, with antique shops, resturants, and a good walking/biking trail. We will definitely come back to the Shaker in Lebanon for next year's tournament.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Drew C
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

I love this places and this is my vacation spot in lebenon and I live in california and this is where I vistie my friends and family I would to there AGAIN!!If you guys didn't know they have FREE breakfast ag the Shakers in me and my friend Julia flue all the way down to shakers in because my family it was the best in lebanon it really makes me HAPPY we I stay there it was the funniest time staying there and I really want to go there AGAIN and how many days would you wait to not come stay here after you see this review,I for a change wouldn't wait a day or even 2

• Stayed July 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Baymont Inn & Suites Mason
Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati-Mason
Quality Inn & Suites Mason
BEST WESTERN Mason Inn
Comfort Suites - Kings Island
Super 8 Mason
Super 8 Mason
#16 of 18 in Mason

Been to The Shaker Inn? Share your experiences!