“My balloon ride was fantastic experience with professional and caring people.”

Bella Balloons Hot Air Balloon Co
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Lebanon
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunrise and sunset hot air balloon flights departing daily from the Great Wolf Lodge, 2501 Great Wolf Dr, Mason, OH 45040 and MANY other locations. Flights operate year-round, twice daily.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“My balloon ride was fantastic experience with professional and caring people.”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Way better than expectations which were already high. Mike and his team were organized and had you up in the air quickly. The view was fantastic. The landing was nothing short of amazing in a neighborhood where everyone was safe and witnessed how a team can pack-up an 8 story balloon in 10 minutes.

Visited May 2014

Denver, Colorado
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A unique experience, well worth it!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The crew of Bella Balloons makes your experience fun and safe from start to finish. We enjoyed the ride, my husband faced his fear of heights, and I crossed an item off my bucket list! Our ride lasted a little over an hour, and we went up to almost 4,000 feet. A unique way to see Southwestern Ohio.

The experience includes a champagne toast and souvenir glass to keep, plus they take photos that they share for free on Facebook. Check them out!

Visited October 2013
Hilliard, Ohio
“Awesome flight in the Bella Americana balloon!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is a fantastic ballooning company! Very professional all around. My Mother, Brother, and I flew in the Bella Americana balloon (their biggest balloon!) at the Grove City Balloon Festival in August 2013. Took a Saturday morning flight and it was perfect! The crew is super friendly and explains everything that is going on during the inflation process, during the flight, landing, etc. Mike G. was our pilot and was superb! Ron T. was very helpful with the reservation process and made it super easy. I HIGHLY recommend flying with Bella Balloons!

Visited August 2013
Ohio
5 attraction reviews
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

What a wonderful, beautiful experience. The day was perfect. Bella Balloons is the only way to go! The staff and crew are friendly, experienced and have a wealth of knowledge. Never once did I feel nervous. I would do it again...and again....and again....

Visited October 2013
Oxford, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My husband and I started checking items off our bucket list with a Bella Balloon experience that was awesome. The team members went out of their way to make arrangements for takeoff near our home in Oxford. After several cancelled trips due to weather conditions, we felt confident in our pilot's capabilities and concern for safety when we finally went up in August. His explanations about flight process and balloon travel history were appreciated along the way. He even took photos of us in the air and emailed hi-rez copies to us soon after the trip. We definitely recommend Bella Balloons for great, safe fun and a very memorable experience.

Visited August 2013