“Best Mexican”

The Acapulco
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This is the best Mexican restaurant we have been to in the area. The service is fast and the food consistently delicious.

1  Thank travelers513

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We visited Acapulco for dinner. The restaurant was located in a strip mall, so my expectations were not very high, but I was wrong. The restaurant was crowded, but there was no wait. We were given chips & salsa as soon as we were seated. The menu is quite extensive, and everything sounded great. We watched as others' food was delivered, and the portions were generous. I ordered the chicken fajitas and added pineapple. I could not believe how fast they came out. I swear it was 5 minutes. The portion was huge, and they were delicious.
I would definitely recommend Acapulco. They have a great menu selection, generous portions, prices are reasonable, and the service is amazingly quick. This is my new favorite Mexican restaurant!

1  Thank james_4690
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Recently moved to the area. Great food, great service at a great price. Salsa was awesome. Fajitas were too much for one person to finish. It was nice to hear the owner say "thank you for coming into the restaurant tonight" and hoping we come back. We will be back!

1  Thank smurton
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Acapulco never disappoints me, the queso is mindblowingly addictive and the nacho supreme is cravable. Good atmosphere and the service is good.

1  Thank Gerald411
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Great Mexican food in ample portions served by very pleasant and attentive staff. Their Fajitas are so large it is nearly impossible for one person to finish.

1  Thank Dmcdon2851