“Porky's”

Add it.
Porky Capone BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Menu varies, updates available via Facebook.
Lebanon, Ohio
“Porky's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Great pulled pork sandwichs, bbq chicken. Small restaurant, great food. Meats are smoked on site, friendly atmosphere. Generous portons.

Visited September 2012

Middletown, Ohio
“Smoker right in front of restaurant drew us in...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

Walked in, it smelled smokey from the big smoker just out front. Kinda help yourself. You order & pay at register, get your own drink, then your food is brought to you. Would prefer a waitress. Anyway, the pulled pork the 3 of us ordered was just ok. It didn't taste as smokey as we expected. The sides we had: baked beans, green beans, coleslaw & mac N' cheese were all pretty bad. Just tasteless, Slaw was the worst, limp & taste like lettuce instead of cabbage. The cornbread was way too sweet as were the beans, Of the three bbq sauces on the table the gold was the best, the sweet to sweet and the ho,t not too hot at all. Somebody needs to hire a down home chef to put out some good food. Order a sandwich, skip the sides. Sorry.

• Visited July 2013
Montgomery, Ohio
“Went out of my way”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

My experience is not like most others here. I have ordered a carry out shoulder before and it had great smoke taste. Eating here was another experience. Other than the cornbread which was very good, everything else was very disappointing. The mashed potatoes had a greasy gray and zero flavor.The cole slaw tasted out of the bag with no sauce. It had zero taste. The BBQ had NO smoke flavor at all. Did I mention it was cold like the potatoes. The side are served in styrofoam containers like eating at KFC, which taste better than my sides. Nobody else was in the place and the employees didn't seemed to care. I'll just stick to City BBQ or Montgomery Inn since they are 15 miles closer to my house.

• Visited July 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
“Great BBQ for a decent price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

I love BBQ and Porky Capone's does not let me down. They have a very small restaurant, which is always busy. The BBQ is made fresh daily and once something is gone, it's gone for the day. The side dishes you order are huge portions, so don't go order happy :) My family loves to go here to eat out.....It is a definite must if you love barbeque!!

• Visited April 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent local BBQ place in Lebanon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

It is my husband, not I, who is a barbeque connoisseur....but Porky Capones makes some of the best BBQ around. The owner and workers are super friendly and there is nothing I have had there that wasn't very enjoyable...pulled pork, chicken, coleslaw, baked beans, and banana pudding...yum!. I would definitely recommend this place next time you want some yummy bbq.

• Visited July 2012