“Great Freshly Made Burker”
Review of Doc's Place

Doc's Place
Ranked #17 of 64 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stopped in her for Dinner on a weeknight because of their happy hour. We were pleasantly surprised. The food was good, the staff was friendly and the prices were very reasonable. I had a burger and it was made from good fresh beef and had great flavor. The portions were very nice sized as well.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We have lived outside Lebanon for many years ,but had never been to Doc's Place . Yesterday ,while running errands, we decided to stop there on a whim for a late lunch.I had heard that they had some good soup and thought I would get a soup and salad. What a mistake. First of all we had to wander in and find somewhere to sit...no problem. Had to sit for a while...ok too. There seemed to be 2 waitresses.Ours was very nice, but when I asked about the leek soup which I dearly love and what prompted me to go there in the first place, she proceded to describe French onion soup .Hmm! When I inquired about the difference between leek soup and onion soup the other waitress told me they were the same thing..they had stopped using leeks because they were too expensive.Oh my! Well ok this is just a pub, I thought so we ordered the salad and sandwich combo and waited and waited...out comes the worst looking mess I have ever seen.The BLT was on this Texas toast that appeared a week or so old.....not toasted ...just hard with a little burned bacon , a tiny end of tomato and less lettuce. We told our really nice waitress that the food was just not ' up to our expectations' and that we would pay for our iced tea and be off. She was very appropriate and we did appreciate her efforts, but we will not be back. We wanted to try the new Flavors restaurant but it was really crowded....now we know why! Lebanon really really needs many new upscale restaurants or bistros.

1  Thank KJ994U
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The best food we had in Lebanon was in this small restaurant/ bar and grill. The place was small, but clean, and the wait staff was extremely attentive! The food was some of the best I have had any where in the country! The fish tacos were unbelievable! Gigantic portions. The service was outstanding and the prices were surprisingly reasonable! I HIGHLY recommend this place!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Very GOOD FOOD. Has improved very much since the last review. Variety Menu, sandwiches, soups, side items (incl. onion rings & sweet potato fries), and dinner entrees. Very generous portions and daily specials. Comfortable surroundings, nicely decorated-early 1900-1920.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Doc's Place is one of those pubs/taverns that when you walk in the front door ~ you immediately feel at home. Great, friendly service and great selection of drafts & domestic and imported beers. The food is very good & the bar pretzel appetizer (with 2 dipping sauces) is made to order and brought piping hot to your table. (big enough for two to share!).
One of our favourite stops when visiting Lebanon for a day of shopping ~
Oh yea ~ they have a Sunday 'Bloody Mary' bar ~ unique & very good !