“Nice place, very popular apparently”

Breakfast Club Cafe
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Nothing bad to say about the food at Breakfast Club, a very nice facility near downtown. Had a very good, prepared-to-order omlett and excellent potatoes. The gent sitting next to me raved about the coffee.

Down side is the cafe is fairly small, and was at near capacity both in terms of parking and seating. The servers seemed harried, just short of overwhelmed. They were very pleasant, just extremely busy. Was asked if everything was OK and then if I needed a drink refill literally on "the fly" by my waitress. My hope is they aren't always so swamped, perhaps someone called in sick on the day I visited.

Will definitely stop by again if in the area, hopefully when it's not as busy.

There are newer reviews for Breakfast Club Cafe

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Excellent service! Homemade soup! Their fish is out of this world! Have never had anything there that I didn't like!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Food was very good, but a bit expensive for moderately sized portions.. The waitress we had showed very little interest in our needs and was about as friendly as a porcupine. I had read several good reviews about this place, but frankly, my wife and I weren't that impressed!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Outstanding breakfast (bisquits & gravy a favorite of many). Service is great, very reasonable prices. Menu offers a wide range of lunch & breakfast items. Closes by 3:00 P.M.daily.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I just happened to stop here with my wife. Usually I'll go to a waffkehouse or I HOP. You can tell the quality of the food is very good as well as the environment but at the end of the day it's not any more better than your local Waffle House or IHOP. The downfall is you spend quite a bit more.