“So much to learn!!”

Warren County Historical Society Museum
Ranked #5 of 20 things to do in Lebanon
Reviewed 27 July 2014

How ever far you travel this is a must to see. It is worth any trip! I live in the area and I learned a lot of the area history that I did not know!!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The WCHS is a nice museum with interesting Warren County and Shaker exhibits. It is connected to the old post office which has been renovated into a fabulous rental location. Glendower Mansion is also related to the museum and is only 2 blocks away. When you are done visiting, the Golden Lamb is right down the street for a quiet dinner.

2  Thank Chris C
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I was so excited to visit the Warren Historical Society! Traveled from AZ to PA & visited Warren for a day. Staff was very accommodating & helpful.

You need at least a day just to get started in the history that is available! There are so many different records available and it is not digital....so you will need to remember how to use a library card system (so fun!). I was told that the court house next door has lots of records available but I wasn't able to stop in...maybe next time.

The building is very cool & has a history all to itself Overall I was so happy to visit & will plan a trip so I can spend a couple days!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I went in asking for a 'walking tour of the historic district' as I'd been told they had them. One staff member actually seemed annoyed about my request. She followed me into the gift shop to ask WHO exactly had told me they had walking tour info as I was the THIRD person who had asked in the past week. It appears she did not appreciate being asked about it. To which I would suggest ... given they are part of the historic district, maybe a walking tour guide would be a GOOD IDEA!. I would not go back.

1  Thank Teesyl
Reviewed 30 July 2013

A great museum, anyone would enjoy, especially if your interested in local history. Plan on spending at least a couple hours. Their quilt show brings in guests from all over. Check on this and other special events on their website.