“Not so much.”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Not so much.”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Our family likes LaRosas, just not the Lebanon location.

The first time we tried to make it work, we went to the restaurant. Between us, we ordered two pizzas, a calzone, and a sandwich. The pizza was typical LaRosa's, no complaints. The calzone was a little overdone, but not so bad as to merit a return. The cold Royal hoagie was baked to the point of nearly burnt. I wasn't going to say anything, but when the waitress asked how everything was, one of the kids pointed out the "UNBAKED" hoagy I was picking the insides out of shouldn't have been in the oven. She apologized, and returned after a bit with a less-toasted version. I asked why the kitchen insisted on baking my cold sub. She took it back and then a manager came out looking for an argument. I explained I wanted a cold sub. Not a baked sub, a cold sub. She told me I needed to specify that when I ordered. I wasn't keen on her tone, but I really wasn't in the mood. Mental note: stay away from Lebanon LaRosas.

A couple of months ago, the folks in the office thought it would be a real treat to order from LaRosas. I ordered a cold Royal hoagy. I was amazed - delivered within fifteen minutes, and it was the sandwich I had wanted all along. I took one bite, and thought, "Not bad." Then I took the second bite. The sandwich creator had inadvertently left the plastic end cap on the salami when creating my lunch. I called the office, and was offered a free sandwich. They did apologize and offer to re-deliver, but I accepted the credit instead. Three weeks later, I ordered a cold Royal hoagy for pickup. When I arrived, I stated I had a credit. The girl ringing it up called in to the main line to verify, and then asked me for $1.06. When I questioned her as to why I ordered the same exact sandwich and it cost $1.06 more to pick it up. Her answer was "Tax, I guess."

I'm done with Lebanon LaRosas. Mason is great, haven't had an issue with them, Landon is great, no issues with them - but Lebanon? Nope. Not again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Aaron H

Lebanon, Ohio
“good family restaurant.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The food is good but not as good as another Italian place thats all cooked on site. The prices are reasonable. They have a nice variety from pizza to spaghetti to ravioli to calzones and hoagies. And dessert of course.

• Visited June 2014
Lebanon, Ohio
“Always good”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

LaRosa's is a Cincy staple that every visitor should try, and every hometown person can depend on. Great salad! Super pizza. Our lebanon location is usually quite clean, and the help is well-trained.

Visited August 2013
“Stay home”
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for good Italian food the last place to go is LaRosa's in Lebanon. If you stayed home and opened a can of one of Chef Boyardi's Italian dishes you would be better off than ordering the same meal at LaRosa's. With the one exception of the Foccia Florentine pizza the best description of the food at LaRosa's is "forfettable".

Visited June 2013
Springboro, Ohio
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

You can't go wrong with LaRosa's pizza. The sauce is sweet and is super good. The salads are also great. They are big and cold which I like and have giant olives!

Visited February 2013