“Awful”

Lucky Dragon Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 64 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 January 2010

OK...this place used to be pretty good about 2-3 years ago, so I don't know if they changed management or what, but they've gone downhill. The rice changed to really awful rice, and just the whole food quality in general is not good. I actually went in there one day to try the buffet (I had always had my hubby pick up carry-out), and was really turned off. The last few carry-outs I had were not good, so don't ask me why I decided to try the buffet, but I was sorry I did. The presentation of the buffet was a little scary, and I actually ended up sick that night. I can't be for sure it was from the restaurant, but I am a little suspicious. We ended up finding New China which is also in Lebanon, and their food is really good. I have not been back to the Lucky Dragon since I found New China, so I can't tell you if they have improved any or not.

3  Thank hollyjj