“Great place!”

Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lewis Center
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Booked this hotel through hotwire for a last minute weekend trip with my family. I would recommend this for a family trip, romantic weekend, girls trip, etc
Breakfast buffet came with the room. Delicious! Big selection. Easy to find. Close to downtown and the Zoo. I would definitely come back.
The staff was great and the hotel was very clean and quiet. No complaints!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Kathyrn B, General Manager at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Miss M: Thank you for choosing to stay at the NorthPointe Hotel and Conference Center upon your recent stay in Columbus. I truly appreciate the strong recommendation for others to experience our lovely facilities as well, and for the ultimate vote of confidence, the promise of a return visit. Our hospitality family looks forward to having the opportunity to serve you again. All My Best, Kathyrn Burton, General Manager

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I stayed here for two nights using Hotwire to find a 3.5 start hotel in the Polaris area. It's about 5min. away from that area, which was fine. The hotel opened to the general public about 18-months ago, I was told. It's in excellent shape! Clean, spacious and the staff was very friendly! They restaurant/bar area was nice and well stocked. The gym was also nice for a hotel of this size - couple of treadmills, elliptical machine, bike, universal machine and then a nice assortment of free weights. I didn't get to use the pool, but it looked very nice! The rooms were spacious, very clean and up to date. About the only negative (very picky) is the lighting in the bathroom - it could have been brighter.

If you are in the area, try this place - well worth it!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank shumax

Dear shumax: Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay at the NorthPointe Hotel and Conference Center. I am glad that you enjoyed the extra space that our guest rooms afford, the fitness room, and our lovely restaurant. I, too, hope that you can enjoy our outdoor pool upon your next visit, it truly is refreshing. We appreciate your business and are thrilled that you loved our hotel. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again. At Your Service, Kathyrn Burton, General Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We were going to Dayton to visit family and wanted to stop in Columbus for a few days to go to the zoo and COSI. I wanted an outside pool, and this looked like a great spot. It by far exceeded my expectations, and I never did get to use the pool!

We got to the hotel late Sunday night and check in took about 3 minutes, which was great with a sleeping 5 year old. The room was amazing, and after getting settled in we were soon asleep. Everything in the room was comfortable! Monday we went to the zoo, I knew it was close but it was such an easy drive. The plan was to come back to the room, relax, and go to the pool. Unfortunately for us it rained a little and got too cold to use the pool, but we did go to look and the area was great.

Breakfast was good, not great but above your standard hotel breakfast. Every employee we spoke with was so nice, it really was a great experience.

I also loved having 2 rooms, and the ability to close the door. It really made it easy to watch tv at night while my son was sleeping, or for him to go play in the morning while we slept in a bit.

Since we left my husband has heard me ask to go back over a dozen times. We go to Ohio almost every year, and I know we will stay again. Hopefully the weather will be nicer though, I really did was to use that pool!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Kathyrn B, General Manager at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Dear kbendig:

Thank you for selecting NorthPointe as your hotel of choice upon your recent visit to Columbus! We truly appreciate your business and are glad that you enjoyed your experience so much that you can't wait to come back. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you and your family again, and this time, we hope to see you lounging by the pool with a frozen drink in your hand! At Your Service, Kathyrn Burton, General Manager

Reviewed 2 July 2013

The property Inside and out was impeccable. The staff was very professional, and you felt appreciated. I would highly recommend this hotel. This is the best all around hotel we have stayed in. Call the hotel for the best rate. Wished we had taken another day to stay and relax. I will and have already recommended the facility. When in Columbus give this property a try you can't go wrong.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Kathyrn B, General Manager at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2013

Dear Terry K:

Thank you for choosing to stay at NorthPointe Hotel and Conference Center upon your recent visit to Columbus. Impeccable - I love the word! And our hospitality family was thrilled to hear your description of our facility and service. Thank you for your kind recommendation and seeing us as the best hotel you have ever stayed in. We truly appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again. All My Best, Kathyrn Burton, GM

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The staff go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and important. They quickly attend to any need that you have and go above and beyond your requests. The rooms are beautiful with every amenity you could imagine. Beautiful grounds with lovely landscaping. Perfect room if you have electronics or any technology. Multiple outlets designed specifically for chargers and laptops. Super close to Polaris Parkway restaurants and shopping. Upon check out I asked if anyone at the front desk knew the name of a beautiful flower I saw on their patio. The staff researched it and emailed me at home the next day with the name of the plant as well as a picture to confirm it was the same on I was inquiring about. Not many places would go out of their way like that.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Amy B:

Thank you for staying at NorthPointe Hotel and Conference Center during your recent trip to the Greater Columbus area. I agree, our staff does go out of their way to enhance our guests' total experience so they can't wait to come back. I am also thrilled that you enjoyed our "Garden of Eden" campus setting. We truly recognize that you have many choices for hotel accommodations in the Polaris area, and are thrilled that you chose to stay with us. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again. All My Best, Kathyrn Burton, General Manager

Reviewed 27 June 2013

We recently spent one night at NorthPointe while in town for a Columbus wedding. We booked through Hotwire, snagging a great rate, and were very pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the property.

The inside is lovely, almost a nautical theme, that definitely makes you feel as if you are in an inn by the sea someplace rather than....Ohio. Service was friendly at check in. We had a very large king room, which included a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee set up. The bathroom was a bit on the small side, but the actual living space of the room was huge, so not a bad trade off. Bathroom amenities were Bath & Body Works.

We had a great stay and were sorry to leave after only one night - the pool and dining facilities looked great, and though we didn't have a chance to use it, we were pleased to find that breakfast was included in the room rate.

I would not hesitate to stay here again if I was back in the Columbus area. With the conference facilities, it seemed like a really nice location for a large function, or even a wedding.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear eFly83:

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and many others, regarding your recent stay at NorthPointe Hotel and Conference Center. I am glad that you found our service friendly, our rooms large and accommodating, and facility charming. We, too, are sorry that you were only able to stay one night and would like to invite you back again, and encourage you to stay a while to truly enjoy all that NorthPointe has to offer. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon! We truly appreciate your business and want to, again, thank you for staying with us. All My Best, Kathyrn Burton, GM

Reviewed 25 June 2013

We recently attended a wedding in Delaware, OH with the groom’s family living in Lewis Center. On a whim we stayed at this unknown hotel due to location to the groom’s home. WOW!! What a great find!!! This campus (yes a campus and not a building) is without a doubt one of the best hotels we have ever visited. The room was very comfortable, the décor charming, and the amenities very relaxing. Our family of 4 stayed in a 2 bed suite. The separate “living area” with a door made entertainment easy.

We visited the Pub and Dining Room on multiple occasions. The food was excellent and the staff very friendly. The servers were always present making sure everything was perfect. I hate recommending this hotel because we want to keep to ourselves. That being said, if you are EVER in the Columbus area, DO NOT hesitate to stay at NorthPointe.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear WesNTessReid:

I am so glad that you found us and am thrilled that you shared your thoughts regarding your recent stay on tripadvisor.com. Our entire hospitality family was thrilled when you categorized us as one of the best hotels you have ever visited. I agree, our blend of comfortable guest rooms, charming décor, and relaxing amenities are key to a perfect stay. Our parlor suites are perfectly sized with the extra room needed for a family getaway. Again, thank you for your vote of confidence. We look forward to having your family as our guests' again upon your return visit to the Greater Columbus area. All My Best, Kathyrn Burton, GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewis Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway
Comfort Inn North Polaris
Comfort Inn North Polaris
#39 of 144 in Columbus

Been to Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!