Fairfield Inn & Suites Lima
US$61
US$57
US$136
US$116
Travelodge Lima OH(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$69
TripAdvisor
Guest Inn(Lima)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstreet sidefree breakfasttrain hornsstaff were politein townupdated roomsaround midnightfirst floorhotel is locatedfamily reunionfresh fruitup to datebed was comfortablekristianorientationohiodesk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights. The beds were ok, but my husbands back hurt for several days after sleeping on them. The free hot breakfast is fantastic, although I never did find the Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches that were advertised. My concern comes with the cleanliness and upkeep and the staff's concern with it. Our second night was unexpected, and therefore, we had to change rooms which was fine, however I had issues with both rooms. Our first room, we found dirty clothes in the dresser that most deffinately didn't belong to us, and in our second room, the bar lock on the door was broken on one side and my husband actually cut himself on it. I contacted the corporate offices about these issues since the front desk pretty much just said oops sorry, and the response I got from the manager wasn't at all what I expected. At other hotels I've stayed at and had problems, I've at the very least been refunded part of my charges, and at most been comped for the night. All I received from the Fairfield is another apology, and a hope that we'll visit again, which I have no intentions of doing.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank krissybear2003
LimaFF_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay here at the Lima Fairfield Inn. Our mission is to "Impress the Guest" and in your case we failed to do that. Please accept my apology for the problems you had with the clothes left in the dresser drawer and the broken door latch. I can understand how frustrated you must have felt. I have used your comments to impress upon my staff the importance of providing our guests with outstanding service. We want to offer the best service possible and feedback from our guests helps us to do that. We hope to welcome you back to the Lima Fairfield Inn very soon.
Sincerely, Michael Showalter General Manager

Reviewed 15 June 2013

And at the crossing .... so you hear train horns all night. I was so tired, I fell asleep and didn't wake until the midnight blast ... then fell back asleep. The beds are too soft for my preference, but my DH was OK with them.

It's actual a nice modern decor, about on the lines of a La Quinta. Nothing fancy or luxurious, but clean and affordable. Bob Evans across the tracks and a Golden Corral up the street, too.

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs and your own pillow
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
LimaFF_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you for your feedback and kind words about our decor, cleanliness and location. Please accept my apology for the problems with the trains and bed during your stay. I can understand how frustrated you felt. So you are aware; we do have sleep kits at the front desk to help you get a good night's sleep and would be more than happy to help accommodate you with a different room that may have less noise. I hope you allow us another chance next time you find yourself in the Lima area.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Does Lima not require that it's residents equip their cars with mufflers. I'm on my second room in one night. Fan and TV won't cover it up. The staff and rooms are fine but holy missing mufflers batman, tomorrow is going to be a long day without sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Gerud
LimaFF_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

Thank you for your feedback and kind words about our staff and hotel. I apologize you had a negative experience with the muffler noise during your stay. Our mission is to "impress the guest" and to make every effort to achieve that. I appreciate you taking the time to inform me of your concerns. We want to offer the best service possible, and feedback from guest helps us to do that. Thank you for taking the time to write. We hope to welcome you again soon at Lima Fairfield Inn. Sincerely, Michael Showalter

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Very clean and basic Fairfield Inn. After reading reviews, was waiting for the train noise, and never heard one train go by. Stopped on a overnite weekend getaway to the Neil Armstrong Space Museum and glad we did as we did not have any problems. The room was clean, beds were comfortable, and breakfast was great. The pool could have been a little warmer for my taste, but my grandson thought it was perfect. The big wow here was the pillow's. lot's and lot's and fluffy too....to me that's what make the room complete. Will be back if ever staying in area again...

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Great front desk staff. Stayed Over night May 9th, 2012 on run from Canada to pickup a trailer.
Rooms were very clean and new. Free Breakfast was great! Also had to hit the Tim Horton's down the street!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends