“We had a great time at the holiday inn Lima.”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We had a marriage retreat at this hotel and the service was excellent. Everything ran smoothly, food was excellent, staff very accommodating and rooms were great. We hope to host another retreat here again soon!

• Stayed: February 2014
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed everything about the marriage retreat, and we hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed at the Holiday Inn this past week and it was a delight. The room was clean and in good condition, staff were warm and helpful, and everything was nice. But I want to point out how they went above and beyond for me and my colleague. I was with a group and one person in my party overslept and missed our bus. I stayed back at the hotel to help get him to our meetings at a local hospital, and called a taxi when he was ready. Because it was snowing and slippery outside, the taxi company was overwhelmed, and said it would be a minimum of 1/2 hour, and potentially longer, before a taxi could come. The Holiday Inn staff saw how anxious we were about being late to our meeting, and one member of the dining staff, named Pene, actually offered to punch out and drive us. While I don't believe they required her to punch out, she did in fact get her car and drive us to our meetings, in that bad weather. And she was pleasant and warm about it as well. I know this is beyond her job description, so kudos to her and to the hotel manager for hiring dedicated, "do what it takes" staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank guacthenole
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

"Above and Beyond" is a great way to describe our employees. It's the employees that make us one of the best hotels in Lima. It's always nice to see when an employee is recognized for going above and beyond, and I'm sure Pene will be thrilled to see her name mentioned. Thanks for the wonderful review, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

My Recent Stay At This Hotel Could Not Have Been Better Experience. I Would Recommend This Hotel And Their StAff To Anyone. From The General Manager Down Everyone Here Is Kind, Respectful, And Extremely Helpful.Thank You For A Great Stay. I Will Make Sure That If My Travels Have Me Coming Through Lima I Will Not Stay Anywhere Else

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank buckeyes8613
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

"Highly Recommended" is what we want every guest to say about us! Our staff takes great pride in providing outstanding customer service, and it's nice to see you agree. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Hotel was full and I was stranded 4 hours from home... A angel named Angel came to my rescue and blessed me at the Holiday inn! Went from homeless to happiness ! Wow nice place, not that I was in position to be complaining, but the customer service was the best part of the place...

• Stayed: December 2013
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

What a great review! It's this kind of GREAT service that makes us such a GREAT hotel! Angel does a great job, and it's nice to see that she was recognized for it. Come see us again the next time you're in Lima!

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Angel was very helpful and went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. Thanks for the great effort to make my stay nice.I was here for work and she gave me directions to a nice restaurant. After arriving really late at night, I expected someone in a bad mood, but quite the opposite

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for writing such a nice review! It's the staff that makes us such a great hotel, and it's also what makes us one of the best hotels in Lima. Angel is one of the 'Great" members of the staff, and she was thrilled to see her name in the review. Thanks again!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

The staff was great and clean the rooms where huge and nice the sheets where clean and the staff was very pleasant I will comes again when in the area lima on the other hand was an okay city. The mall is a little bit far but I am willing to travel the kmart down the street was a big and friendly kmart so they are the best place to shop this holiday inn met all of my standards so come here and rest for a while.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post such a "Great" review! Our wonderful staff along with our clean, spacious rooms make us the perfect place to stay while in Lima. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

In the area on business. Front desk staff was friendly and very helpful during our check in. The staff on the lounge was friendly and delivered great service. My room was spacious and clean. Great choice.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

"Awesome Employees" are what make us one of the best hotels in Lima. We take great pride in providing excellent customer service, and it's nice to see that guests notice it too. Thanks for the "Awesome" review, and we look forward to seeing you again!