“Panera Bread[New Store] -Lima, OH”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #25 of 160 Restaurants in Lima
Reviewed 26 September 2012

This restaurant is at the top of my list for places to eat in the area.
The food is great, Calories are listed[long before others started to follow suit].
Service is great as are the employees. I eat at this location several times a week for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

The cashier was not able to read the cash register total because of a headache coming on. I told her my total and then told her what bill I gave her. She informed me that tis happens when the bad headaches come on. Food was normal for a Panera. I went to a table so that I could use their Wi Fi. Only I found that the service was very very poor with a LOW connection. I was not able to complete my work because of the connection. Nest time I am in the area I will go to McDonalds for a better connection. I felt Panera was a better type of place to connect work but I was dead wrong this time.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

I love Panera so I already knew what I wanted and I got exactly what I expected. Even though there a large number of other eating places, I went with what I like.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

I love to eat at Panera because the food is always fresh and fast.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

as always, excellent food and service. Computers were having issues as a result of power outage, but staff took it in stride with a smile

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!