“Very comfortable and reasonably priced”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have stayed at other Econolodge locations all over the country and I would have to say this location is the best I've stayed at so far. The room was well maintained and warm even with temperatures at minus 5 outside during the winter. The shower had plenty of hot water and the drains worked well. It was also nice that the room had a sleeper sofa. The free WiFi was very fast and had no interruptions. The location is convenient to the highway and close to downtown. I would certainly recommend staying here if you are on a limited budget and don't need any added amenities. I plan to stay here again on my next visit.

Room Tip: Chose a room on the North side, second floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
336chrisk, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thanks for cheering our staff. We work had to provide clean and affordable lodging to guest.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

We were moving to the area and needed a pet friendly place to stay while we were looking for a place to live. This hotel in close to the highway and not in a busy area. We could relax at night without hearing a lot of outside noise. Recently renovated rooms and friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
336chrisk, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Glad to accommodate your stay see you next time

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Staying at the EconoLodge was a pleasant experience the staff was friendly an warm Our Company Just Energy Stayed for a week or so an the staff made us feel more than welcome an made it a home experience the rooms are simple but accommodating it gets the job done overall i would come back when I'm in town

• Stayed: January 2014

Thanks for kind words; will see you soon

Reviewed 18 December 2013

my room was clean staff was friendly and the price was good...place was easy to find...the free breakfast consist of the following : orange and apple juice coffee Raisin Bran Frosted Flakes toast and bagels

• Stayed: December 2013
336chrisk, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post such a "Great" review! Review like yours encourages our staff to keep our hotel clean and affordable. Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stayed at this Econolodge with my family while visiting Lima for Thanksgiving. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. I can tell that the owners are making some improvements to the hotel and that will keep me coming back when I am in the area again. The staff was very friendly and my family enjoyed the free continental breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for kind words; review like yours encourages our staff to keep our hotel clean and affordable. Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

My overall experience was pleasant. I have stayed here before and noticed the hotel is undergoing some improvements. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Everything was fine and worked as expected. The bed was comfortable and clean. I will return when I'm in the area again.

Room Tip: Value priced.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

This place is a run down Days Inn. It is very outdated and filthy. Pulling into the parking lot about says it all. The room stunk of stale cigarette smoke even though it was supposed to be non smoking. The carpet was extremely dirty as well as the bed coverings. There was mold around the tub calking. The towel hanging on the rack had a two inch hole in it. The area did not look very secure either.I did not spend the night after checking out the room. I drove on to Dayton to spend the night.

• Stayed: August 2013