“Really????”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Logan
Reviewed 21 January 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 January 2013

Older place, not clean up close to the walls. Stayed in the jacuzzi suite and my wife found a chunk of blond hair in there, which would be fine but we both have brown hair. Minifrige made loud noises all night long. Toilet would not fill up with water on its own. Frontdesk asked about our stay and we told them of the problems we had and they just gave us no answer. Didn't write down the problems to be fixed, it was almost like well this is just a general statement they make us ask but we are not willing to do anything about it.

Bed was super comfy and the pillows were very soft, linens were clean. Would have to say that I would not stay here again to much money for what you actually get. I will go to a more updated place that is cleaner.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Josh_J45640
baymontlogan, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2013

As it happens, I was on duty when this guest checked out of the hotel. I spoke with a woman from the room and she informed me by phone of the problems that were encountered. I did apologize and asked if they had called the desk for assistance. She said "NO". We are always truly interested in the conditions that our guests find in their rooms, and do our best to make sure that everything is operating properly. However, mechanical problems do come up even in the best of circumstances. When problems are encountered, we hope that our guests will inform us in a timely manner so that we can correct or mitigate the problems. I am very sorry that this guest felt his concerns were not taken seriously. Valery Junge, General Manager

Reviewed 26 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2012

The person with whom I spoke when I made my reservation couldn't have been more pleasant. Unfortunately, the woman who checked me in never stopped talking on the phone, I don't know if it was a hotel reservation or a personal conversation, but she was distracted and seemed to be the only person working at the time. Bed was comfortable, room was clean, the pool and hot tub are pleasant features. In the morning, there was a fair amount of second hand smoke in the hotel. Breakfast was mainly a lot of starch. Several restaurants and shops are nearby. I had a more pleasant stay at the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank alashas
Reviewed 28 November 2012

I love staying here when I visit home. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and I just love their linens. The bedding is soft and comfy, just like home! Pretty good value for the money if you get get AAA or some other discount.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2012

There were dust bunnies on the ceiling and the toilet ran because the flapper would not stay down. Also there was not a lot of plugs around the bed. All in all it was good except for these housekeeping.maintenance issues.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
A Wyndham traveler
DAYTON
Reviewed 13 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank A Wyndham traveler
baymontlogan, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Also consider these accommodations in or near Logan
Holiday Inn Express Logan
Hampton Inn Athens
Hampton Inn Athens
#2 of 10 in Athens
Baymont Inn & Suites Athens

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Logan? Share your experiences!