“Wonderful Cabin for two!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Cabins At Hickory Ridge
Ranked #7 of 28 Speciality Lodging in Logan
Orwell, Ohio
“Wonderful Cabin for two!”
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Beautiful cabin on the top of the ridge. Small cabin was beautifully decorated. Upon arrival we opened the door to soothing music and lit candles along with a chilled bottle of sparkling grape juice and two chilled glasses. Live flowers on the table. Kitchen had everything you would need for preparing meals. The hot tub on the back deck was very clean. The fire pit area was perfect! Overall it is a great place to stay. Check out the wesite for pics.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pamsbell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Wheeling, West Virginia
Reviewed 1 July 2011

My wife and i usually travel to the Carribean, but when we realized that we both work too hard and had too much vacation time accumulated we decided to take some time off and spend some time together. We thoroughly researched our options and decided that the woods cabin was our best bet. Reservations were easy to make and the owners were prompt in responding to any questions that we had. After a long day of nature type stuff we arrived at the cabin and realized that we were about as far away from the city as possible. It was amazing. The cabin was ready with a sign outfront welcoming us with candles lit and soft music playing. There were even snacks and a bottle of sparkling grape juice waiting. The cabin was cozy and pristine. Every item that we thought to bring from home was provided for us as well as everything we forgot. We relaxed around a fire and spent considerable time in the hot tub. In the morning we even saw a coyote or gray fox, the jury is still out as we are both from the city. One of the exceelent little touches is the journal that most guests choose to write in during their stay. This was our first trip to Hocking Hills and if we return I can see no reason to stay anywhere else. This place was amazing.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jmusilli
Sidney, Oh
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I am one of those people who do a lot of research and read reviews before spending money. Everything I read about this cabin was true. It was a great value, wonderful peaceful setting, and very clean. Don and Ginny were fantastic. I am relieved I won’t have to spend time researching when we return to Hocking Hills. This is the only place we will stay. We can’t wait to get back!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jwilmath
New Knoxville, Ohio
Reviewed 4 April 2011

My wife and I stayed at Hickory Ridge for our honeymoon. I shopped around before booking, and Don and Ginny gave us the best deal. We stayed at the Homestead Cabin, and it was in great condition. They took good care of us and came up almost immediately when we had a hot tub issue. Don solved the problem quickly. (We had turned off a jet and that interfered with the heating.) I even left something at the cabin, and they mailed it back to me right away. I recommend Hickory Ridge to anyone whose needs are met by the accommodations there.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank StephenDChin
Chesapeake, Ohio
Reviewed 20 December 2010

We have been lucky enough to stay at these cabins many times over the years and always look forward to coming back. We have enjoyed getting to know Ginny and Don and their family and they really do make you feel like family. The cabins are decorated and filled with everything you could possibly need to make your stay enjoyable. We have stayed in other cabins in the area(when we can't get in to Hickory Ridge) but very few even come close to being as fantastic as these. You just can't say enough about the quality.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank gardengal61
Mesa
Reviewed 9 August 2010

When staying at a new place I always use reviews to try and find a good spot, but I am always skeptical of reviews that may be lies or stretch the truth. I just wanted to write a review and say that the previous reviews are right on about this place. I stayed at the homestead cabin and it was great! It was extremely clean, private, and made you feel at home as soon as you walked in. The furniture is very nice and comfortable and the cabin is decorated very nicely. It is a two bedroom place, so it can fit up to four people in the beds. I went with only my boyfriend and Ginny only charged us !00 since it was only us two for the one night. There were brochures/pamphlets and an information packet on hocking hills for us so we would know where we wanted to go the next day. What was even more great was that there were games there for us to play such as scattegories, pictionary, etc. I thought that was a very nice touch. The only thing i would say is that the rooms are upstairs and the stairs are a little steep. I am just noting this if any of you out there may have any type of walking/balance disability that may be interested in this type of thing. Other than that, the place was great and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank rtthree05
Miamisburg, OH
Reviewed 20 July 2010

The cabin was PERFECT!! The surroundings were beautiful and peaceful. There was romantic music playing when we walked through the door. The cabin was spotless and so cozy we had no reason to leave. We spend a few hours at the Hocking Hills Park but rushed right back to the cabin after a few hours :o) Ginny and Don are great hosts - We'll be back for SURE.!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BrienneOrihood
Also consider these accommodations in or near Logan
Holiday Inn Express Logan
Hampton Inn Athens
Hampton Inn Athens
#2 of 10 in Athens
The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls

Been to Cabins At Hickory Ridge? Share your experiences!