“Delicious and Reasonable”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Lexington, South Carolina
“Delicious and Reasonable”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Wasn't sure about this place when we pulled up, but due to the limited number of restaurants open for breakfast, we took a chance. Breakfast was really delicious! My husband and I ate everything. The decor reminded me of when I was a kid, going to older diner's. The service was very prompt and we always were asked about refills.

I'm not sure about lunch or supper meals, but breakfast was very delicious and reasonably priced. Did appear to be popular with local residents as well. I would go back again.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank 1Hope1

“Poor service-45 min wait for cold food, no waitress during that time-only five tables with three waitresses-so no excuses!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

My husband said how bad can it be? Well, let me tell you. Lots of advertisements and billboards for 'Jack's Steakhouse-World Famous' on our way to location. Restaurant looks like a double-wide raised up on blocks with a cedar facade. Slow service-food was cold and had to be sent back. Waited 45min for food. No refills during that time.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank MissEngineer
Shelby Township, Michigan
“Low Quality”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Maybe I should have had a steak or something other than the shrimp scampi and grilled salmon combo. The scampi was shrimp in oil butter< the salmon was cold and dry. The only thing good about my meal was a sweet baked potato. Will never go back when im in Logan.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank PhilChilders
Decatur, Indiana
“Cheap & old”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Cheap looking place, very highly advertised - but no cell reception while camping to read reviews so we tried it out. The place is run down, the shrimp meal my husband got was $14 and the shrimp was smaller than Wal-Mart's frozen shrimp. They are way under staffed so you were left behind a lot on refills and such. The waitress was nice but rushed. The fries were HORRIBLE! Soggy and just plain bad. Don't eat here!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank heatheranne1234
Smithville, Ohio
“Great value”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

This was our first visit to Jack's Steak House. We ask a local and he told us, if we wanted good food at a value price and relaxed dining, Jack's is the place. Our steaks were reasonably priced and cooked just the way we ordered it. We looked at their lunch prices and will probably return on Monday for their special.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Jack's Steak House? Share your experiences!