“A Must Visit When In the Hills”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jack's Steak House

Jack's Steak House
Ranked #20 of 40 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dublin
“A Must Visit When In the Hills”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Was on a week end trip with a friend and wanted to try a local place. The place is rustic and the the staff is very friendly. We each got a T-bone steak and it was charbroiled and delicious. The beer is very cold and the draft beers are served in these huge goblets that are unreal. We took a piece of desert with us because we couldn't eat it there because the steak was huge but couldn't resist it. If u don't want the same old cookie cutter place go to Jacks but don't expect fancy decor.

Visited June 2014

wooster
“NOT A STEAKHOUSE! VERY MISLEADING!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband and I were on vacation in Hocking Hills for our anniversary. We were unfamiliar with the area so while reading a travel brochure, we came across a listing for Jack's Steakhouse. Thinking it would be like a Longhorns, we gave it a shot. When we walked in we soon realized it was more of a tavern or diner. Not at all a steakhouse. The service was okay, but the steak and salmon we ordered was atrocious! I'm not even sure if the fish on our plates was even salmon. We took one bite and refused to eat anymore. I'm not one to send my food back, so we just asked for the check. 40.00 dollars later I felt very mislead and sick to my stomach. Will NEVER go back!!

• Visited June 2014
Dayton, OH
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I love eating here for breakfast. It has that local feel to it and the breakfast is delicious. It isn't some fancy meal...it is just good basic food with excellent service. The atmosphere isn't fancy - again it just feels like a local place to get some grub. Nicely priced and you won't leave hungry! I've been here a couple times. 2011 and 2013

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

The service was terrific, the food was well prepared, and the experience - the mounted deer heads, the steer horn, the chrome stools at the counter - was unforgettable. Prices were moderate.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jonathan F
Logan, Ohio
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

I live in Logan and I have to say that Jacks is one of my favorite places to eat. I have never ordered the steak so I can't comment on that, but I do go all the time for the lunch specials and they are always excellent and a great bargain. You have to get here by 2:00 or they will be gone though. My son loves the Buckeye Cake and I must say the desserts I have had have been really good.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank suann47

Been to Jack's Steak House? Share your experiences!