“CAUTION”
Review of Hocking Peaks Adventure Park - CLOSED

Hocking Peaks Adventure Park
More attraction details
Owner description: We have a Aerial Challenge Zip with 16 zip lines and 30 challenges, Family/Child Zip, Canopy Tour, Moonlight Zip, Waterfront Zip, Paintball, Ogo Ball, Disc Golf, Guided Ranger Rides,and a Educational Treasure Hunt. In the fall we are the home of the Wicked Forest Haunted Attraction. Which is open on Friday and Saturday nights starting late September through October. Check our website for more details.
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Thank goodness it was closed everytime we tried to go there. Rumors in town are that they are bankrupt. View from the gate is poorly run, poorly kept, scarey. Don't waste your money. We ended up in Rockbridge and had a great experience.

6  Thank Sue F
There are newer reviews for Hocking Peaks Adventure Park

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I paid for 2 reservations and drove 3 hours for the experience. When I got there they were CLOSED. They didn't call or email me!!!! I'm still trying to get someone to contact me but no one answers the phone or my emails. I DO NOT recommend this place and will tell everyone how frustrating this experience was!

8  Thank tripper258
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I paid for reservations and when I got there they were closed. They didnt call or email me. Im still trying to get someone to contact me back but no one answers the phone or emails. I do not recommend this place.

9  Thank Kay R
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This is the first time we went zip lining. Aaron, our guide, was great with our entire family. We always felt safe as Aaron made safety first the priority. Our 10 year old daughter had soooo much fun and so did we. We did the canopy tour. I would consider this activity a value at $52 for and 1 1/2 of fun. They aren't the most organized, so just relax, don't be in a hurry, and enjoy yourself. It's quite beautiful to fly through the tree tops at the peak of the Autumn season.

1  Thank WVboyinOH
Reviewed 14 October 2013

So I bought a certificate off of LivingSocial to go to this place. The certificate included Ziplining, Disc Golf, and a 5x7 photo. So ziplining there was fun. It's a nice intermediate course. Hey parents, they even have a course for families only. So there were 15 ziplines and only like 10 obstacles. It took you through the trees and used the land for it's course. I loved the one zipline where you can race someone. Of course I raced my boyfriend and won. Our guide was hilarious. I forget his name, but every time we were on an obstacle, he would try to scare us my jumping on it. He also was throwing out jokes and just getting everyone to have a great time and laugh.
After Ziplinigng, we moved onto Disc Golf. Um, after 2 holes of it, my boyfriend and I were done. It was hard, especially for us since we don't play frisbee. The course for it was weird and challenging too. But we gave it a try...and it just wasn't for us. So we ended our day there with them giving us a picture of us ziplinging. Very cute by the way.

4  Thank weirdo1129