“Horrible!”

LJ's Coffee Shop and Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Suzi's Hocking Hills Diner is a family owned, fresh made, homemade restaurant in the beautiful hocking hills. We pride ourselves on all fresh foods made from scratch by people who care. We have banquet facilities, fresh real cappuccinos, free Wi-Fi, homemade desserts and much much more. come on down and give it a try.
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The new people and food was just horrible. Not much to select from on the menu at all. Service was horrible too. We requested 3 things on the side and never received them either. Nothing home style about it. Its more of a bar type of food with the appetizers. I dont recommend the hocking hills dinner!

1  Thank tdl1981

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Went to a Wal-Mart in Logan, Ohio and asked where we could find a mom and pop style breakfast place and we were told to go to LJ's. It was a very good place to eat. Clean and friendly, very good food and reasonably priced. Its right off route 33 in the south part of Logan. Kind of a funny location but easy to find.

Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

Food was not that great.. The fries were hard as a rock and cold. Our waitress suck had to ask her 3 times for a plate so I could share my would with my daughter ..... Only thing good here is there breakfast!

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Went there with my brother and friend. My brother lives near by and recommened LJ's for breakfast. Me and my brother got eggs,hash browns,sausage and toast. My buddy got steak and eggs. The food was delicious. My buddy said his steak was excellent. The service was great and friendly. This is a family run restaurant and they care about their customers. Try it out if your in the area.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

It is off Rt 328 just off US 33, easy to get too, and great food and good service. Coffee and home baked goods are very good as well as their salads.