“Dinner in the Hills”
Review of Brass Ring Golf Club - CLOSED

Brass Ring Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Measuring 5,861 yards from the back tees, this 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course has a rating of 68.7 and slope 121.
Reviewed 19 December 2013

My wife and I shared a great evening at the lodge. The service was awesome and a view of the golf course was right out the window. With the restaurant on the second level, you have views on three sides of the dining area. We went on a Friday night and the buffet was being served. Good selection to choose from. Will be back soon!!

1  Thank Steven S

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We were the only diners in the restaurant one evening. Our service was excellent and the table overlooking the golf course was nice. We had the loaded fries for an appetizer. Our party also ordered the potato skins, the strawberry salad, chicken Alfredo, and hot wings. Prices were reasonable and the food ranged from better than average to really, really good. This is not a 5 star resort, but it was a good value in a nice place. We would return!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We had someone local recommend the food here and we found that it was very good. The peanut butter pie that we ordered was huge and also very delicious. We would definitely go back, it was quiet once the golfers got their beers and left to go golfing! The staff was friendly and effficient and we came hungry and left happy!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Played golf course 10 years ago with my wife for our 5 year anniversary and we came back to the Hocking Hills area because we had a great time. 10 years ago I would have rated this course Very Good, but what 10 years can do to a course when you don't take care of it. WOW! Driving into the course the rough was filled with clover and it didn't look like it had been mowed in 2 weeks. What made it worse is when I went in to pay for green fees he announces to me that it would $80 for two people!!!! Middle of the week teeing off at 1:45. I gave him the are you serious look? His response back to me "I know I agree with you". Two of the holes are completely unfair because of over grown trees covering the approach shot to the green and tee box. Greens are the only saving grace to this course. You have alot of work to do to get that course back to what is was and in the mean time lower your prices to about $28 because the course is not worth your current $40 charge!

4  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Went to the Brass Ring Lounge on April 26,2013 while visiting family. Couple of guys had bacon wrapped scallops and they totally enjoyed them for apps. I had the cornbeef rueben and it was perfect. The bill came out to around 49 bucks for 4. Prices are reasonable and no one complained about anything. Service was quick and courteous. If your in the Logan,Oh area I would recommend this place.