“good breakfast”

M & M Family Diner
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Went on Sunday Morning and were entertained by the owner's daughter and what I believe was her grandparents. This only lasted a few minutes but was fun. THis is strictly a family oriented diner. They make their own sausage and it is very goo. home made fried potatoes and quite a few egg dishes. They also had corn cakes on the menu and I had to try one.. it was large and very good.
Will go back when we come for our winter hike next year. Enjoyable time and good food.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

My boys and I were looking for breakfast before touring the state parks for the day. We drove by this place and stopped in. What we got was friendly service and great food. My boys thought that the sausage gravy and biscuits was the best they ever had! The owner herself was so appreciative that we stopped in and made us feel very welcom! We'll be back!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

M & M Family Diner is the epitome of “diner”. If you are after quick service, an extensive stagnant menu, go elsewhere. If you want a unique “down home” experience, come here. A small “mom and pop” operation offering meals reminiscent of what Mom used to make. Besides the all-day breakfast offerings, there are ever changing made-from-scratch daily specials that may or may not include Johnny Marzetti, excellent cabbage rolls, chicken or beef and noodles among them. Besides the excellent food offerings and hospitality of the owner/operator, the restaurant’s eclectic décor is worth the visit. If you are in the Logan, OH / Hocking Hills area for business or pleasure, make a stop at the M & M Diner part of your visit. You will not be sorry.

2  Thank 788skips
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I ate here for breakfast one morning and may or may not be my only visit.

The atmosphere is friendly and family like, clean and inviting.

My server was friendly and accommodating and knew the menu and what they offered.

I think the prices are a bit high for the area and what was served. Coffee was TOO weak!

1  Thank DEBIASHOHIO
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The atmosphere is inviting, the prices are high, the owner is awesome but the waitress was left lacking. We were the first in the door and the waitress took our order and then all of a sudden the restaurant filled up and our waitress never returned. We were left sitting there for close to an hour while she was taking other patrons order's and getting their food. We did not get so much as a drink of water. When my son went up to ask her why we have not got waited on she told him she got busy???????????!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say we walked out and probably will not be going back. I wanted to add we have eaten here before and no problem with the other waitresses. But the food is still too pricey.

Been to M & M Family Diner? Share your experiences!